I Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls... Pitiful I Know

I SOLD MYSELF TO THE DEVIL FOR VINYLS... PITIFUL I KNOW

BY: DarknessAndLight

92 parts story. First when wattpad user @anasramos recommended it to me, she said it was pretty long, but it was a good read. She was wrong about both. '92' is not just pretty long, it's FREAKING long!! ANd about being just a 'good read' was wrong too. IT WAS FREAKING (Excuse the word obsession) AMAZING!!!!!

Though I died reading it, not only becasue it was long but also because it broke my heart to pieces - it was just THAT GOOD.

It's about this girl, Lexi Grayson who meets this guy, Blake Eaton (she thought it was 'Drake' in the beginning! So imagine a story coming out of such an idea!) and well Blake with his sexual innuendos and Lexi being pissed off at him like MOST of the time and there comes Alex, Daphne(e), Vanessa, Tyler (Lexi's TOTALLY hot brother, except she didn't really tell me that!) into the picture (and excuse the list of characters I'm forgetting because I'm too overwhelmed to even be WRITING this book review!). Because all you ladies out there are going to be SOBBING YOUR EYES OUT and cursing Lexi because she landed Mr.McHottie of the universe (spoiler), but you'll fall in love with both of 'em no doubt. 

Because I may be completely overwhelmed here and probably a really sucky writer but I sure do know how to spot a hot guy! (Say otherwise and you'll be bitch slapped - HARD)

Also, there are bits of foreign languages (French, German etc.) here and there. I understood a little of the French, but the German? I was stumped, and I felt for Lexi.

Well, since clearly no words are coming out of my mouth, I should probably end my review, but before I go I have three last words to say (And no lovebirds, it's NOT I love you) GO READ IT!!!