Illegal My Ass

ILLEGAL MY ASS

BY: makeandoffer

I feel pathetic really. I read this book like five times so far and I still haven't added it to this list! Well, I am now anyway :)

[WARNING: This story is pretty hot and heavy with a bucket load of swearing and a couple of illegal activities (so says the title), so if you're uncomfortable with it, please refrain from reading.]

The story revolves around sixteen year old Mia Hastings, a typical teenager with an intimate relationship with alcohol and law breaking. Well in her defence, when you're sixteen there's not much you want from life apart from one night stands, something sexy to drink and a wonderful best friend. So when 'Drippy' Drake O'Connell, her brother's now gorgeous and sexy best friend comes out of prison (ooh! For what I wonder?...), things start to get interesting, to say the least.

And who am I kidding, when you've got a bottle of Jack Daniels, a sombrero and a master at law breaking with you, something not allowed is ALWAYS something more fun.

*****

Not the best description in the world, but I never could've done this book justice :D The author has perfected it already.

Right you perverts, you will have the time of your life reading this book. Why? I have a numbered list for you.

1. It's got the sexiest guy on the planet. Drake O'Connell. Sex on legs. (A damn fine pair at that!)

2. Secrets. Drama. Not too much, but just the right balance.

3. Binge Drinking. 

4. Best friend duos. Because yes, you can never get enough of it.

5. HILARIOUS statements. All you perverted beauties, you will have an insatiable laugh out of this book!

6. There's probably a lot more I could have added, but I think you should discover the wonderful shit that is ILLEGAL MY ASS!

Sim xoxo

Go read this book! You would, no could, never regret it. WARNING: You will be sarred for life (But one that you totally want I assure you!). Enough talk, let the book do the talking.