Like Totally (slowly editing)

LIKE TOTALLY (SLOWLY EDITING)

BY: TheGirlThatLaughs_

Jesus Christ. Like totally. Though long and slightly dragging, Like Totally was beautiful, amazing, slightly clichéd and spectacularly good. 

With her usage of good vocab (wonderful vocab rather) and hilarious banter and monologues, this author has written one of the best books on wattpad. 

As she rightly said, WHERE CAN I FIND ME A COLTON DUKE KNIGHT??!!!!
That boy is just dream worthy. Dream like. In short, a dream like sexy unicorn found only in paradise where - okay I'll shut up. 

This book journeys through I swear to god the worlds' hottest guy and a very very stubborn and pretty protagonist's lives and explores their sojourn through the emotional and human aspects of life. 

Beautifully and aptly put, this book starts off with a lucky hall pass and a luckier run in with Mr. Hottie McHotie and a luckiest new neighbour (okay, that didn't make sense but I hope you got the gist of it). 

Betrayals, Friendships, Love, Family and *spoliers*, Kidnapping seem to encase their lives. 
If you're ready for a roller coaster, don't waste any time and feast your eyes on the fan-fucking-tastic composition of Like Totally. 

*SPOILERS - DO NOT READ PAST THIS POINT UNLESS YOU'VE READ THE BOOK OR ARE THE AUTHOR*
Dear author (or can I call you Korrie??)
First of all thanks for writing this SUPERLY DUPERLY CRAZILY AMAZINGLY LIKE TOTALLY!!!! It's kept me occupied and hooked for quite some time of my summer ^_^
About Serena, I completely and whole heartedly understand where she comes from. Having been in the exact same position for my short thirteen years I totally get what she says about wanting to finally be better than that person at something. 
But I think the whole point of being better than your shadow person (don't know why else to call it), is by loving them still, respecting them for who they are and just keep working at it. Not by sabotaging them. 
(And btw Serena, Adrian loved you to the moon and back. My so-called shadow person whom I called my best friend, wouldn't give two flying fucks about me). 
Josh. Dear dear Josh. I ACTUALLY LIKED YOU!!!! Why would you say something so stupid?! You were in love with Sophia. You were in beautiful magical love. Guess it just wasn't enough. 
Serena. I liked you too. Still do. Just wish you could grow some lady balls and change the way it ends. 
Matthew. Fuck you. I hope you're in hell's constipation centre for crazy psychopaths named Matthew. 

Thanks for reading. Thanks for writing. See ya soon wattpadders. {hopefully with my new story *high pitched giggle*}
Love ya forever <13 <13
Sim :***