The Heartbreakers [Being Published]

THE HEARTBREAKERS [BEING PUBLISHED]

BY: Fallzswimmer

First off, HATS OFF to the author for writing a book that kept me up from 2:30 am to 5 am on a beautiful summer night reading. I JUST COULDN'T STOP!!! (And the fact that I wasn't sleepy helped :P)

Secondly, damn you Oliver Perry. Damn you. Damn you for being so damn gorgeous. And Xander, you're fantastic!!!! JJ, you're hilarious as fudge and you kept me laughing like a crazy maniac!! It was a miracle that no one woke up! Alec, you're my personal favourite :) hence Queen of Hearts (sequel) is next up on my list. 

Ladies and gentlemen, The Heartbreakers. 

This book is a sequel to My Life As A Walter Boy (I don't know why I didn't add that SUPERLY SMEXY book and its predecessor but I will soon) featuring one of the brothers' kids. 

When Stella Walter goes with her brother to get their sick sister's favorite band's autograph who they ABSOLUTELY MAGNITUDELY hate, stuff happens. We all know that love can quickly bloom from hate. And so it does too in this story. But no one says the journey to love is easy. In fact it's the opposite of easy times two! And involving a wonderful set of newly formed tender yet strong friendships, a beautiful bond between triplets, an overly OVERLY protective brother, four VERY SMEXY guys (who can sing. What more do you ladies want?!)

What you staring at your phone/iPod/computer/iPad for?? (I know I'm hot but seriously guys, this book -read The Heartbreakers- is hotter. No pun intended.)

ADD BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY AND START READING!!!!

PS: Dear author/Ali,
I know I'm probably a little late buttttttt CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT :DDDD (since I'm in the mood I hope you won't mind a short piece about love??)
Love stories are masterpieces. Contrary to popular belief, love stories have an uncanny ability to keep people on their toes and biting their nails awaiting a spectacular climax. So go ahead. Wow the world. Go create a love story worth writing about, because believe me, those, are the BEST. 
Thanks and love love and love,
Sim :****