of a Guardian

May 13  --  9 'o clock

Dear Self,

Do you remembr Hanna? Good. Because somthing happend today that you have to, HAVE TO remembr always. Here it is.

Prinsess Hanna and her older sister prinsess Lilith were out in the garden and i was too but i went away for a litle to get somthing. Then I herd some yelling and i went over and Lilith was going up the hill and Hanna was going down it. Hanna was going to the forest; the big dark scary one behiend the casle. She was crying realy loudly so i followed her but i cudnt find her for a wile. Just when i was going to go back up i herd a noise and went there.

i am seven and she is eihgt so its kind of wierd going to her when shes so much bigger then me. But I did anyway and askd if she wanted to get up and she just sat there with her hed down in her nees crying. it was wierd and quiet but after a wile i just sat down next to her and loked out to the lake that we were sitting in front of. I waited for about 10 minits and askd again. She was quietr this time but shok her head no so i went back to my sitting. I did that same thing 4 more times befre she finly said yes and we stood up and i walked her up to the casle.

now i will always remembr what hapened at the top of that hill. She turned to me loking down at me with a bit of a grumpy fase and askd me my name. I said Daniel Ghold really scared becase i was sure she was going to report me and i wood get beet by my daddy agan. but she set her hand on my hed and pated me and told me that she was going to say good things about me to her mom and dad. Then she turned and run up the hill. For a wile i just stod there and was very stil, but after that i jumpd up and down realy exited. i stil have that feeling insied of me rigt now. i wondr if shell be my frend.

-- Daniel Xavier