of a Child

March 17  -  Midnight

Dear Self,

At this moment I am seven. Today is my birthday. And for my birthday, I wanted a jornal; Prinsses Hanna has one. You remembur Hanna, right? You better. She's not vary nice to me, but I like her anyways. She said that she has something called a diary where she's allowed to write stuff--anything--and no one else reads it. I got kinda jelous so I asked for one. Of corse, mine is called a jornal, wich is completly diferent.

Daddy says I'm not suposed to be writing very much but Nanna gave me this notbook for my birthday today. I wanted to see if I could do it.

Nobody says I can. they sey I'm to stupid. Servents are stupid, you know. Were not alowed to write vary much, Daddy says its becuse we dont need to to be servents. Servents serve and thats it. I hope that changes, I dont want to be so alone al the time. Daddy dosnt like taking to me vary much and Perce is bisy with his studees. Al I can do is practis the piano and that gets lonly. Espeshally when it echos.

Im scared right now its so dark. And Im tired, Im going to bed. Promise me youll keep writing. It gets lonly.

-- Daniel Xavier Ghold

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Awww man, that was fun. ^^ This is so cute~ A small snipit from one of my RPs, I decided not to repost my RP and instead wanted to document something different. Since Danny was supposed to write a journal, I wanted to see what might be in there. (The journal is actually supposed to be a very important part of the story.) I also have always wanted to revert to my seven-year-old self, but have found it exceedingly hard to spell things wrong. The writer in me just hates it, but it's fun going back and deleting letters or replacing vowels. Little kids (especially uneducated servants) are so cu~ute.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17463141&page=1  <--- This is the RP. Danny really becomes important later on, maybe at page 130 or so. I love Danny. He's a sweetie pie. XD I can't wait to discover what he was like as a wittle baby boooy. XD

By the way, that little signature at the end should be imagined as scraggly and cute.

(Oh, and the picture to the right is little teeny cutie Danny. What a sweetie pie. XD)  K bye.)