chapter 15

There was a ruby red mare with golden blonde mane tied into braided pigtails and an orange yellow stallion with orange eyes who were galloping together.

Patrick smiled at them. "Hello there, Orchard Blossom, hello, Mac Senior!"

"Howdy, Pat!" the mare smiled.

The stallion gave a nod and tip of his hat.

"Still a stallion of a few words I see." Patrick chuckled a little.

Mac Senior smiled bashfully.

"Ah swear, Little Mac is so much like his daddy." Orchard Blossom chuckled.

Mac Senior nodded in agreement.

"Where you all headed?" Patrick asked the country ponies.

"Just about up yonder, we're to deliver some pies." Orchard Blossom smiled, pointing up ahead.

"Would you like some company in case you need any help?" Patrick asked.

"Ah think we can handle it," Orchard Blossom replied. "'Sides, y'all just eat Mac's mother's recipe."

"Well, I can't help it if Granny Smith has the best recipe in all of Equestria." Patrick chuckled.

Mac Senior nodded, agreeing with him on that his mother's recipes were the best in all of Equestria.

"Well, okay..." Patrick laughed. "i'll catch you all later then."

The couple nodded and went to make the pie delivery while Patrick went a different direction. After walking for a while, Patrick then suddenly got a vision of what was going to happen during the pie delivery and where it wasn't a happy one.

Patrick then shook his head and turned right back over. "Guys, wait!" he rushed for the country couple of Sweet Apple Acres.

Orchard Blossom and Mac Senior were on their way to make the delivery, unfortunately, this would also be their last. Patrick continued to gallop so he could try to warn them about what was going to happen, even having to forget that he was a unicorn in that world.

"Y'all hear somethin', Mac?" Orchard Blossom asked her husband.

Mac Senior looked around with his wife. They both simply shrugged before getting to a rickety old bridge. The bridge seemed to shake under their hooves. Mac Senior looked worried and overwhelmed.

"Don't worry, Mac, Ah got ya." Orchard Blossom promised.

The two earth ponies smiled at each other before continuing on as they walked on the bridge.

"Guys, wait, no!" Patrick tried to run as fast as he could.

Mac Senior and Orchard Blossom continued to go forward and the ropes sounded like they were about to snap and break.

"Oh, no, if my vision was correct, then they're going to fall to their deaths, I've got to warn them now before it's too late." Patrick said while running.

The two earth ponies kept walking, a little nervous of the bridge, but they did their best to be careful.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Patrick yelled out as the bridge looked like it couldn't handle their weight with the pie carts.

Unfortunately he was too late as the bridge collapsed and fell into the ravine. Patrick caught them with his magic, but was having trouble due to how heavy they were for him.