xxiii

Westchester

Westchester (New York),United States Of America

United States Of America

Eleanor puts on her clothes on and looks at the mirror. She looks fresh, but she has been sleeping since they got here, to Charles's mansion. She has the sudden need to speak to Emma. Eleanor puts some makeup on and leaves the room just taking her sunglasses and enough money for a flight. Everyone is having breakfast, and she decides to walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning" She says as she enters through the door. Everyone turns to look at her. She finds a really interesting scene which consists of Raven, Hank, Sean and Alex having breakfast on the table while Charles and Erik are leaning against the kitchen counter. Everyone smiles at her.

"Good morning" She hears everyone saying as she walks slowly in Erik's direction, who is offering her a cup of coffee. She takes it and drinks from it just to find out is her favorite coffee. She lets out a sound of satisfaction followed by a laugh.

"Caramel syrup and cream" He tells Charles with a smile "Her favorite" Charles smiles amused and sips from his coffee.

"My father did these to me when we finished our dancing nights" She adds looking at the cup of coffee. Charles smiles slightly imagining the beautiful memory "But Erik makes them almost as good as my father"

"Almost" Charles comments laughing at Erik's roll of eyes. Sean and Alex finish their breakfast after Hank and Raven leave. Eleanor helps Charles and Erik clean the table, although Erik doesn't do much. She stares at a plate and looks at the men.

"Charles, do you have a car I can borrow?" She asks narrowing her eyes. He frowns and nods. Erik turns to look at her suspiciously.

"Of course, but today we start with the training" He reminds her. She nods leaving the dishes on the sink.

"Yes, but I have some matters to attend" She turns around to find Charles frowning at her and Erik turning his head raising an eyebrow to look at her.

"Since when do you have something to do in here?" Erik asks grimacing, amused at the excuse. Eleanor narrows her eyes at him.

"I have a life, you know" She tells him giving Erik a deadly look. He stares at her weirdly "Anyways, where can I take the keys?"

"Eleanor, I need to know what you are going to do" Charles tells the girl. She nods and starts leaving the room.

"I don't have to tell anything to you two. I am a free woman" She says looking at them. They stare at her, not expecting that response at all. Eleanor sighs and smiles "You know what? Forget it, I will find the keys"