Chapter - 11

Well I'm going to skip the author's note for now.

WARNING : This chapter isn't that funny. It's kinda sad and mainly focused on Jake.

So enjoy this chapter!! Sorry if you guys find it boring. But, this chapter is to let you guys know about Jake's past.

Plus it's not edited so let me know if there are any mistakes. I might make some changes. I'll let you guys know.

________________________________________________________________________

'Oh my god!' Jake whispered, exclaimed in complete surprise.

In front of him was the date spot. Not just any date spot, but, a beautiful one.

There was tent and in front of the tent was a bonfire with a small picnic blanket spread on the ground on the other side.

There were plates and napkins and other cutleries set nicely on the blanket.

There was a picnic basket on the blanket and there were lights on the trees on the other side of the stream.

That's not the reason why it stood out. The reason that this date spot stood out was because everything was of Spongebob Squarepants.

Yes, everything.

The picnic blanket, the picnic blanket, the tent and cutleries, the napkins, the plates were all engraved with Spongebob Squarepants' pictures.

But, what made the date even more beautiful was that the lights on the trees. They were set in such a way on the trees that they made a shape of Spongebob and Patrick.

There were around twenty to thirty trees with the lights and they all had Spongebob and Patrick, arranged alternatively.

And the lights made a reflection in the stream, doubling the number of Spongebobs and Patricks.

Jake looked at the beautiful scene in front of him. It was like a dream come true.

It was.............PERFECT!!

Ryker smiled, looking at Jake. He could see the happiness in Jake's eyes.

Jake gazed at Ryker," Thank you. This is the best thing anyone has ever done for me."

Ryker smiled at Jake and said," You deserve the best, mate."

Ryker forwarded his hand to Jake and asked," Shall we?"

Jake took his hand and made his way towards the picnic," Yes, we shall."

Ryker and Jake sat down next to each other on the blanket and ruler slowly removed all the food from the basket and placed it on the blanket on front of them.

They ate in silence. Ryker and Jake would glance at each other when the other wasn't looking.

Ryker knew Jake was thinking about something. But, he didn't want to pry on it much. He wanted his mate to tell him about it, willingly.

So, Ryker refrained himself from reading his mind. It was difficult, but, he still didn't read Jake's mind.

Finally, it was desert time and to make the date even more memorable, Ryker made special desserts for Jake. Well, technically, he ordered one of the pack members to make it.

Ryker placed the cupcakes on Jake's plate. Jake looked at th been and was almost in tears.

It was a Spongebob and a Patrick cupcake.

Jake didn't wait a second and hogged his cupcakes like he hasn't eaten anything for days.

Ryker laughed at Jake, making Jake blush.