Chapter - 1

“ I still can't believe we're are actually doing this.”

“ Chill, man. It's not like we'll get caught or something.”

Christian Alvarez let out a frustrated sigh at his best-friends-since-in-diapers, Jake Prescott.

He couldn't belive he actually agreed to his best friend's plan to kidnap someone just to get money.

Yes, they were both in desperate need of money. But, kidnap!

Yeah! Jake has officially lost his fucking mind. Although, he was no diffrent before.

“ Jake, seriously. What makes you think we will not get caught? I mean the cops will be involved. This is a fucking kidnap.”

Jake just smiled at Chris, “ Oh! Don't worry we are wearing the masks and we won't remove it, no matter what.”

Right, the masks. Chris was wearing a spiderman mask and Jake was wearing a Spongebob mask. Yup, the kidnappee will be damn afraid of them.

As per Jake's opinion, Spongebob is cool and scary.

How could a square sponge living in a pineapple house, underwater, wearing square pants with a tie, be scary?

Even after so many years, he didn't get Jake. And he also didn't get as to why he was still with him? And helping him kidnap someone?

Jake was always a bubbly person. He smiled no matter the circumstances. He was too innocent for his own good even when he was 22 years old.

Chris didn't blame him. Jake had been through a lot which no one should endure in their life.

Currently, Chris and Jake were hiding in their car, in the parking lot of the Gage Enterprises.

It was a huge enterprise, known all around the world. It was led by the business tycoon, Ryker Gage.

Jake's plan was to kidnap Mr. Gage.  And being the genius he was, he hacked into the security system of the Gage Enterprises and disabled the cameras in the parking lot and replaced the footage with a recording of the parking lot from yesterday.

He might act like a kid and may act damn stupid, but he was smart as hell.

Jake tapped on Chris' shoulder, snapping him out of his thought.

Chris saw the worried look he was giving him.

Jake asked,“ You alright?”

Chris smiled at him, “ Yeah! Don't worry. Let's get this over with.”

Jake returned the smile and pointed out the window. Chris followed his hand and saw Ryker walking out the door to his car, alone.

People would have thought he might be surrounded by bodyguards, considering he was a business tycoon. But, no. He was alone.

Jake saw Mr. Gage walk out to his car. He couldn't see his face in the parking lot's dim lights. Although he was walking towards the only Lamborghini Diablo in the lot. So, it had to be Ryker Gage.

Jake got out the car and walked silently towatds Mr. Gage. Chris followed suit.

As soon as Jake got out the car, Mr. Gage stopped in his tracks and turned his head in the direction of Jake.

He knew someone was in the lot. And not just anybody, but, his fucking mate.

He could smell his mate's strawberry scent. It was very addictive. And the scent was getting stronger. That meant his mate was nearing him. He wanted to know who it was.