Chapter - 2

“ Eh!” Jake squeaked.

Ryker found that fucking adorable. He smiled down at his mate, running his hand through Jake's hair.

Did he just call me mate? Are we in freaking Twilight? So, was he like a werewolf? I love Jacob. Oh bite me, Jake was conversing with himself.

Ryker's touch felt good. Everything at that moment felt pleasurable. Him sitting down near the feet of the sex god and the sex god running a hand through his hair.

Without realising, Jake nuzzled into Ryker's hand.

Ryker let out a sexy chuckle. Jake almost came in his pants. Ryker could smell his mate's arousal, making him hard and his wolf to shout in his head, “ Mate him. Fuck him. NOW!”

Ryker liked that idea, but, then, he couldn't risk his mate getting scared of him.

Jake noticed that Ryker was deep in thought and that, that was the opportunity for him to run, even though he didn't want to. He loved being with Ryker.

Uh? May be that fall he had when he was a kid, was affecting him now.

And that's when Jake realised, he didn't have his mask on. Ryker saw him. Shit! Now he could identify Jake to the police.

Oh crap! He was going to go to jail. The prisoners will make him their bitch. They would rape his delicate ass.

OMG! I won't get to see Spongebob, Jake cried in his mind.

May be blaming Chris would help. He was a giant. He could save himself in jail by fighting against huge nasty prisoners.

Yup, that's what he will do, Jake decided.

Ryker took deep breaths to calm himself and he felt his mate move under his touch. Was his mate trying to run away?

HELL NO!!

Ryker snapped his angry eyes to his mate. Seeing the angry eyes, Jake whimpered.

Before Ryker could react, Jake pushed away Ryker's hand and ran for the front door.

Ryker let out a loud growl making shivers run up Jake's spine. Shivers of pleasure and fear.

Before he could reach the door, Ryker turned Jake around, pushed him against the wall with a huge thud, which made Jake let out a gasp, Ryker leaned into Jake's body, pushing against him, more like pushing his arousal against Jake's and held both of Jake's hands above his head against the wall.

Jake stared at Ryker with lust. Jake could feel himself arouse. Who wouldn't when there's a sex god rubbing his arousal over yours?

Jake involuntarily let out a moan at the sparks and Ryker's arousal grinding against his. Jake looked into Ryker's eyes and they where pitch black. Just like the demons' eyes are in Supernatural.

Jake wanted to scream but even Ryker's black demon eyes aroused him.

Ryker felt Jake become hard and he let out a low growl, not loud enough for human ears. The growl did make his body vibrate which sent vibrations through Jake's arousal, earning Ryker a sexy moan from his mate.

Ryker smirked and nipped at Jake's ear with his sharp canine, making Jake yelp.

Even the slightest of the sounds coming from Jake were fucking cute. Ryker wanted to jump his mate's bones then and there. But, that would have to wait.

Ryker leaned back a bit to be face to face with his mate. He closed his eyes to calm himself.

Jake waited patiently for the Greek good to open his eyes. It was after few minutes, he opened his eyes and this time his eyes were blue.