Chapter - 7

I'm really sorry for the late update. I have been busy with college admissions. I'm still busy with it. But, thought about uploading a new chapter, since, you guys deserve it.

Please bear with the slow updates at least till July.

I'm sorry.

At the side is John! Isn't he just cute?  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

________________________________________________________________________

Jake giggled at Ryker's frustrated face as he ate his brownies quietly, sitting on the couch, watching Spongebob Squarepants.

Ryker sat next to Jake on the couch glaring at his mate for making him frustrated, sexually frustrated.

Yup, his mate got back at him big time.

*a few minutes back*

Ryker was sitting on the bed going through some papers of pack business and Jake was talking a cold shower. Ryker chuckled at that.

But, his chuckle was stopped midway once he saw his wet mate come out of the washroom in only a towel hanging loosely around his waist and drops of water trailing down Jake's torso and hair, slowly.

Jake noticed the lust in Ryker's eyes. Ryker's breath was becoming heavy. His pants were becoming real tight. His eyes were slowly turning pitch black with lust.

Jake smirked at Ryker's arousal. He decided to use it as a revenge for leaving him hanging with a problem before.

Jake smiled innocently and walked slowly and seductively towards Ryker. Ryker gulped visibly.

Jake got on his knees on the bed, in front of Ryker. The way he was sitting, Jake's thighs were exposed. Bit, the towel was big enough to hide his manhood.

Jake leaned forward so that Ryker could feel his breath on his face. Both of them were breathing heavily.

It took everything in Ryker to not to jump his mate's bones. If his mate was ready to have sex, then, Jake would have gone to heat and Ryker would have been horny as hell once his mate goes into heat.

It took everything in Jake also to not to jump Ryker's bones. He looked so sexy in his business attire, surrounded by papers and him going through them with a frown.

Jake and Ryker were both aroused even though they didn't want to be. Ryker knew Jake was upto something. Still he couldn't keep himself, but, get aroused looking at his mate.

His half - naked mate.

Jake placed his one hand on Ryker's lap and the other on Ryker's cheek. Jake looked deep into Ryker's pitch black eyes.

It didn't bother Jake. The changing colours of Ryker's eyes didn't bother Jake anymore. It was as if he was used to it.

Jake stroked Ryker's cheek and his lap. Ryker groaned at the tingles which he felt from his mate's touch.

Jake let go of Ryker's cheek and leaned forward, balancing himself on one hand and the other hand still stroking Ryker's lap.

Jake could see the bulge standing tall in Ryker's pants. It looked pretty uncomfortable. Jake smirked at the reaction he wanted from Ryker.

Jake leaned in to whisper into Ryker's ear," Do you want me, baby?"

Ryker groaned, but, didn't answer him. Ryker closed his eyes, enjoying his mate's amazing touch.