Chapter - 3

He was an idiot! He was a sexy idiot!

Jake kept cursing at Ryker in his mind.

Jake said," Idiot. We kidnapped a bloody idiot and he saw me. Oh my god! He saw me. He will go to the police and I'm going to jail. What should I do? What would Dean do? What the hell am I saying!? He has a bloody body. A muscular, sexy, mouth - watering body."

He kept talking with himself trying to find ways to make Ryker forget everything like bashing his head over and over till he loses all his memory and so on.

It went on for a few minutes. He got bored after a while and started singing his favourite song - Bright Sunshiny Day.

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN IS GONE

I CAN SEE ALL OBSTACLES IN MY WAY

GONE ARE THE DARK CLOUDS THAT HAD ME BLIND

IT'S GONNA BE A BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT

SUN SHINY DAY

IT'S GONNA BE A BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT

SUN SHINY DAY

I THINK I CAN MAKE IT NOW THE PAIN IS GONE

ALL OF THE BAD FEELINGS HAVE DISAPPEARED

HERE IS THAT RAINBOW I'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR

IT'S GONNA BE A BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT

SUN SHI-

All of a sudden, his singing was interrupted with loud growls. His bedroom window glass shattered and a wolf jumped into his bedroom floor, making Jake's breath to become heavy and to curl up into a ball.

Jake peaked through a small opening between his hands that were covering his face. He looked at the wolf.

The wolf was a lush brown wolf and of course, way, way more huge than a normal wolf.

The wolf sniffed the air and it's head snapped at Jake who was now sitting up on the bed staring at the wolf, completely frozen.

The wolf walked towards Jake and Jake held his spot. He couldn't move or say anything. He was frozen in the same state.

Jake heard bones' cracking sound and after a few seconds, the sound stopped and in front of him stood a man. A naked man, at that.

Jake looked into the wolf - man's eyes. The naked man walked and stood in front of Jake. He took hold of Jake's shirt's collar and lifted him off the bed. He brought Jake eye level with him. Jake's legs were hanging in the air.

Jake couldn't do anything. He was so frozen staring into the wolf - man's eyes.

The wolf - man smirked and showed his canine," I'm gonna have fun with you before I kill you."

Jake registered what he said.

Have fun? As in sex?! OMG!!! I don't mind. After all he was a hunk. Oh god please have fun.

The hell? What was wrong with him? I need to get laid soon. Jake cried in his mind.

Need to fucking get out of here.

Jake's eyes went wide and he started fighting, trying to pry out of the wolf - man's hold.

Jake failed miserably. He gave up and screamed bloody murder, so that Chris could come and help him.

Not even after a minute of his screaming, a loud growl came from downstairs. Jake shivered at it and got aroused.

The wolf - man holding him smelled his arousal and smirked.