Chapter 26

Lauren POV:

I feel safer with the mix men here, we decide to get a ton of pillows and duvets and have a massive sleepover on the living room floor and watch films, I set myself up between Perrie and Claude, half way through the third movie I fall asleep, Ella's in her bed upstairs as she wanted to sleep there.

Perrie POV:

"Aww Pez look." Claude smiles, I look down and see Lauren asleep on me

"She shouldn't be worrying about stuff at her age." I whisper.

"I know poor kid."

"She seems to like you best out of all of our mix men."

"Well she must be able to sense things because I know for a fact her sister and her sisters wife trust me the most too." He whispers since the other mix men are still awake.

"Shh." I giggle trying not to blush.

Lauren POV:

I wake up during the middle of the night, Jade's asleep the other side of Perrie, Jesy's head is resting on Jaron and Leigh is just... well...Leigh.

"She captures her reflection then she throws the mirror to the floor. Her image is distorted screaming, Is it worth it anymore?" She mumbles in her sleep. I get up and step over dancers and Little Mix members, I go into the kitchen and get myself a glass of milk hoping that will make me sleepy. I drink the milk and put the glass on the side but before I can go back into the living room a hand stops me, I turn around not knowing who it is since every member of Little Mix and every dancer as far as I was aware was asleep. I mean I'd used the torch light on my phone to walk to the kitchen.

"Don't scream." The voice says, it's not one I recognise, I turn around gently the woman's hand still on my shoulder.

"I won't scream." I promise in a whisper secretly scared.

"Good." She releases her hand from my mouth and I immediately scream.

"CLAUDE!"

Claude POV:

"CLAUDE!" I hear a scream I immediately jump up and jump quickly over everyone's sleeping bodies to find Lauren being dragged off by a woman, I had no idea how she got in but all I cared about was Lauren. I caught up with the woman and pulled Lauren away from her.

"Leave her alone! Leave the girls alone or next time it will be the police you're dealing with!" I yell I clearly scared her as she just ran away. I turn to Lauren who was shaking in my arms. "You're okay now." I sigh moving a piece of hair away from her face before walking her into the kitchen. 

"Don't wake them." She tells me as I shut the kitchen door and turn on the light, I assumed she'd have wanted Perrie. 

"They won't care if I wake them kiddo." I reassure her. 

Lauren POV:

"Leigh. If you're going to wake anyone wake Leigh." I don't know why I wanted Leigh more than my sister right now but I did, Claude went to leave but I stopped him. "Claude I don't want to be alone." 

"How else am I meant to get Leigh? I promise I won't be long, you're safe now princess." Claude comes back in with Leigh. 

Leigh POV: 

I felt someone shake me, I wake up thinking it's morning so I'm all disorientated when I see it's pitch black, I feel someone strong pick me up and carry me over sleeping people and into what I'm guessing is the hall way. "It's Claude." A male voice whispers.