Chapter 13

Jay POV: 

Whilst we were at Tulisa's the doorbell rang, Tulisa went to answer it and then she came back in followed by Simon Cowell. 

"Well isn't this a nice surprise." He smiled before speaking to me. "And you must be Jay, I've heard all about you." I smile and he hugs me. Tulisa sits down and he sits opposite her. 

"So Tulisa I came to ask you about being a judge on this years X Factor. Would you like to? Cheryl and Nick aren't coming back... Cheryl wants to focus on her music again and since you were so popular when you were on in 2011 it would be nice to have you back." 

"I...I don't know what to say Simon." She answers in shock. 

"Say yes!" Perrie, Jade,Jesy, Leigh and I all say in unison. 

"Fine but I wanna pick who I mentor." 

"Fine. I'll send all the paperwork over tomorrow... oh and whilst I have this opportunity, Jay can I have a word?" 

"Yes." I say hiding my nerves. 

"We'll leave you to it." All five girls leave and shut the door. 

"So I kind of wanted to ask your opinion on a few things." 

"Like what?" 

"Who should replace Nick, how the show is run, what I can do to gain a bigger audience... think of yourself as my advisor." 

"Okay." 

"So who do you think should replace Nick then?" 

"Well Demi Lovato was really funny on the U.S. show... wait male or female?" 

"Either." 

"Okay so if you're talking female my top three would be Demi, Amelia Lily or Mel B again... male Nick Jonas, Harry Styles or Will I AM." 

"How about presenters? Dermott left and so has Olly and Caroline." 

"Well I personally like Vicky Pattison, she makes me laugh, Lauren Platt maybe or Ant and Dec are always popular I'm not sure if it would clash with anything they're doing and if you use them again it might seem like no one else wants to whereas I know Lauren and Vicky both want to present shows... you'd have to see about Got What It Takes with Lauren though because it is her own show."

"Ooo nice ideas... so as for the stages in the show would you be able to come to a meeting with my team and I so we can talk through ideas?" 

"Maybe... if you do one thing for me in return." 

"Oh yeah and what's that?" 

"Promote Little Mix more, the girls  work so hard and I know fans really want them to have a movie and to be promoted more in the U.S. and for them to have more creative control and I know the girls really want to interact with fans more and they want to be unique, they want to make everyone happy and it just isn't happening right now." I saw Simon writing things down as he had when I was giving him names of possible judges or presenters. 

"If that's what it takes to get you to help me make X Factor better then consider it done." 

"Okay." I smile. "So when's this meeting?" 

"Tomorrow at 11AM, I'll even pick you up personally." We tell the girls they can come back in and Simon asks Perrie about the meeting. 

"She can go if she wants to." I nod. 

"That's great... Oh and girls I'm going to need to set up a meeting for you soon with the whole team to discuss a movie, maybe some U.S. promotions and I want to give you more creative control too plus I know you love interacting with fans and they love interacting with you so we'll discuss all that as well."