Chapter 7

Leigh POV:

Us girls have a rare day off. We really want to do something fun with Jay because it's her first day of being with us for three weeks.

"What do you want to do today my little beauty?" Perrie asks Jay.

"I don't mind, I'm just happy I get to be with you guys."

"No seriously if you could do anything what would you do?" Jesy asks.

"There's not really anything I wanna do to be honest."

"Okay well go get dressed we'll think of something" Jade smiles.

Jay POV:

"What would you do?What would you say?How does it feel? Pretend it's OK. Are you scared of the things  they might put you through? Does it make you wanna hide the inner you? You're not the only one so let them criticise. You gotta speak up,you gotta shout out, And know that right here, right now, You can be beautiful,wonderful, Anything you wanna be. I stay clued up and I'm ready To love the good and live the bad Clued up and now I get it Just make the best of what you have. Don't let what they say keep you up at night And they can't detain you Cause wings are made to fly And I don't let nobody bring me down No matter what you say it won't hurt me Don't matter if I fall from the sky These wings are made to fly." 

I didn't even realise how loud I had been singing because I walked out and every single one of them were clapping, Perrie's heard me sing before but none of the others had, I started blushing when I found out they'd heard me.

"You are such a good singer." Jesy, Jade and Leigh were clapping as they pulled me in for a hug.

"I told you!" Perrie smiled. "I told you!"

"Alright Pezza if your head gets much bigger you won't fit through the door." Leigh laughs.

"So have you decided what you want to do today?" Perrie asks.

"Nope still nothing."

"You're so boring." Perrie teased.

"What's wrong with boring?" I question.

"It's boring!" Perrie laughs. I was scrolling through Little Mix's facebook page and saw a comment from a fan. It said

Hi girls my 6 year old little girl Bethan is a huge fan of yours, she is disabled and has just come out of hospital after an operation I know you probably won't see this but I promised her I'd try and get you to come meet her since she actually can't leave the house right now meaning we have had to sell our Get Weird VIP tour tickets and she is really upset as we thought she'd still be able to come and see you. She listens to you 24/7 and literally has every single piece of Little Mix merchandise she could possibly have. She listened to you before her surgery and as soon as she came round she asked for her earphones so she could listen to your songs, you make her smile and feel normal so if you do see this please inbox me because it would mean everything to her for her to get to meet you. Thank you.

I could understand bits and pieces of it so I had to get Perrie to read it aloud to the girls.

Perrie POV:

Jay showed me a comment from a fan. I read it aloud to the girls. Once I'd finished Jay spoke.

"I know what I want to do today." She exclaims.

"What's that?" Leigh asks.

"I want you to go meet Bethan, please Pez please Jes, please Leigh Leigh please Jadey."

"If we do it for her then everyone will want us to meet them." Jesy was kind and gentle but firm.

"Please you four, if it was me or someone you were related to, you'd want them to meet the one person that can always make everything okay, you're all great with kids, no one else will find out, I'll even tag you in a tweet saying we're going to the zoo if you want."