Chapter 19

Jay POV: 

I look worriedly at my sister afraid she would say something bad. "What is it Pez?" I question trying to keep fear out of my voice.

"Babe don't look so worried." Perrie smiles. I look at Jes. 

"Not a clue hon." Jes replies. 

"Me either." Leigh admits. I look at Jade and it's clear she knows something. 

"Guys I'm having a baby." Perrie grins. 

"No way." Jes smiles, everyone congratulates Perrie and then she turns to me, I should be really happy for her right now and a part of me is but regardless I run upstairs to my room. 

Perrie POV: 

Well that didn't go down well, all the girls congratulate me but the one thing I'm worried about is Jay so I head straight upstairs, I knock on Jay's door before walking in shutting the door behind me and laying on her bed next to her. "Jay?" I question. "Beautiful, are you okay? I know it's come as a shock, it shocked me too, when Jade and I planned to try for..." Jay cuts me off. 

"Jade knew." She says sadly. 

"I'm sorry beautiful I should have talked it over with you first..." 

Jay POV: 

"Jade knew." I repeat before I feel myself getting angrier and angrier, before I know it I'm running down the stairs and right up to Jade. "You knew!" I yell at her. 

"Baba I'm..." 

"I know! You're sorry!" I spat. "You knew how I felt about my sister and you still let her do this!" I start hitting her but she catches my hands in hers. 

"Baba we tried before you even told me you were insecure, we didn't think anything would come of it and I was just as shocked as you were when she announced it." 

"Oh so you tried before you knew how I felt! That makes it okay then!" I yell, I'm surprised that no one has stepped in but I think they were all too shocked at my reaction to do anything. 

"Of course not..." 

"I HATE YOU!" I yell before pushing past Leigh, unlocking the front door and leaving despite everyone trying to stop me. 

Jesy POV: 

"Don't worry I'll go." I reassure Jade and Perrie. "she'll come round I know it and Jade don't worry she could never hate you." I say quickly before running out the front door, Jay hadn't got far. "Hon wait up!" I yell after her before catching up with her. 

"They send you after me did they?" she asks, her eyes cold to look at and her voice had a hint of fear. "I know I should be happy for them Jes and I want to be... I...I...I just can't" 

"Why not babe?" 

"A baby changes everything doesn't it, at least that's what Perrie used to say after Debbie had me, she'll have her own child to call beautiful and dote on and have movie nights with and comfort and Jade will have someone else to call baba and even you and Leigh will have someone else to call babe and sweetheart, someone else to focus on, I'll be second best again just like I was second best to Debbie once Perrie was on X Factor."

"Sure a new baby might change things for a little bit but you'll always be just as important to all of us as this baby will and there's a chance it could be a boy, anyway it doesn't mean you can't still do all that stuff with Perrie and Jade, just because a new baby is on it's way doesn't mean they'll care about you any less." I extend my hand for her and she takes it. "Let's go home hey." We get home and Jay goes straight up to her room.