Chapter 8

Jay POV:

After our amazing day off it's back to the girls working like crazy, doing promotions and rehearsals and signings and more rehearsals.

"Jadey?" I'm really close with all the girls but I'd say Jade is the one I'm closest too other than my sister, then Jesy and then Leigh but recently Leigh and I have got a whole lot closer.

"Not now Jay baba I'm really sorry but I have to concentrate right now."

"I'm sorry Jadey."

"No need to be sorry baba." I smile at the use of the word baba, that's her pet name for me. Perrie calls me all sorts of things but the main one she calls me is beautiful although I like when she calls me bubbalou. Jesy calls me babe and Leigh calls me sweetie.

You have probably figured out my pet names for the girls by now. Jadey is obviously Jade, Jes is obviously Jesy, Pez is Perrie and Leigh Leigh is Leigh.

"What's up beautiful?"

"I don't feel well." Perrie climbs over Leigh to get to me. She feels my forehead.

"What hurts bubbalou?"

"My head."

"Your head." Perrie sighs sympathetically. "You don't have a temperature."

"Perrie you always have cold hands, here let me feel." Jesy climbed over Jade to get to me. Perrie took her hand off my forehead so Jesy gives me a minute for the coldness to go before feeling my head.

"She does feel a little warm." Jesy concluded.

"Okay well see how you go beautiful and if you get any worse we'll call a doctor."

"Sorry guys." I whisper.

"Never apologise for feeling unwell sweetie." Leigh smiles.

Leigh POV:

I'm really worried about Jay she's been really quiet all day and usually she is bouncing off the walls. We get an hours break and Jay spends it cuddled up with me on the sofa. Perrie comes to join us and Jay moves over to cuddle up to Perrie which I don't mind since they don't see much of each other.

"Is she okay?" Jade mouths to me. I shrug back at her and Jesy walks over bending down in front of Jay.

"Let me just check your temperature babe." Jesy feels her forehead. "Jade can you pass me a thermometer."

"Sure." Jesy take's the thermometer.

"37.6, slightly above normal temperature, take it easy babe and we'll check your temperature later too."

Perrie POV:

I want to stay with Jay for as long as possible before show. "Girls show time." Richard calls rushing us to the stage. "Okay we love you, rest up and be good for Leah." I give her a kiss and we go on stage.

"Hello Brighton!" We yell.

"Who's ready to Get Weird!?" Leigh asks. Everyone cheers.

"Before we start we would just like to quickly say that there's one little mixer who couldn't be here tonight and this first song is dedicated to her. She knows who she is, get well soon princess and remember we think you're so beautiful and inspiring." Jesy comments.

"This song's for you beautiful." I say into the microphone as Clued Up begins.

"I used to dress like everybody else