Chapter 3

Perrie POV:

As much as Jay loves having me to herself I know she loves all the girls so we're taking Jay to the zoo today, we'd been promising her forever that the minute we had time off we'd all take her somewhere.

"Girls Jade's here!" Mam shouted up the stairs. We weren't even ready yet but Jade was a morning person so her earliness didn't surprise me. There was soon a knock on our door.

"Hey where are the others?" I asked.

"Did your phone die again? Leigh's Mam's dragging her to a family event and Jes is unwell."

"Oh hey Jadey." Jay bounces in. "Just us?"

"Yeah but Jes and Leigh send their love, Jes isn't well and Leigh was dragged to a family event."

"That's okay, I kind of just expected it to be me and Pez if I'm honest, I thought you'd all want to be with your families."

"We made a promise." Jade smiled.

Jade POV:

I hear Jay's phone buzz. She checks it, the smile disappears from her face.

"Everything okay petal?" I ask her.

"Yeah." She smiled. "Absolutely fine."

"Well let me just get dressed and we'll be going." Perrie says leaving. This is my chance to find out what was wrong with Jay.

"You don't need to lie to us you know, whatever's going on, we can help you."

"God you're as bad as me sister." Jay laughed.

"Look I know Pez is a worrier, but I've never seen you so fidgety and nervous."

"I'm fine honestly Jade I know you's care but if something was up I'd tell you."

"Okay well I'll remind you of that." Jade smiled as Perrie walked in.

"Let's go girlies."

Jay POV:

We arrive at the zoo and pay our enterance fee. "Oh look Jay there's the monkey's, we could leave you here and you'd fit right in." Perrie was trying to be funny.

"Shut up." I say giving her a friendly shove. We took loads of pictures together and I posted one on my Instagram.

@JayLEdwards: Awesome day out with me two big sisters @Perrieeele & @jadeameliabadwi sending lots of mini mixer love to me other two big sisters @leigh_love_Life  &  @jesymix14 I love you's Xxxx

Soon the paps are following us and by the time we get home there's an article online

Jesy Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock blow off zoo trip with Jade Thirlwall, Perrie Edwards and Perrie's little sister. Little Mix splitting up?

Jesy and Leigh-Anne blow off Zoo outing with bandmates Jade and Perrie who were taking time from their two week break to spend quality time with Perrie's little sister. Nelson was reportedly ill and Pinnock apparently had more important things to do with her time.

It is not known if Pinnock and Nelson are at all close to Edwards little sister, if not could this be the reason for the recent sense of divide in the group? Mixers are worried that the popular girl group may split up due to other commitments or the recent divide that has been felt within the group. Is it true that Nelson talked bad about the youngest member of the Edwards family?

"This is bull." I hear Perrie say from the kitchen, Mam had gone food shopping so Perrie and Jade were looking after me.

"Hey we all know that." Jade comforted.