Chapter 4: -Explain-

Lauren's POV

Are they gonna kill me? Of course, they brought me here as their dinner. I'm terrified.  I don't want to die like that. I always thought that I would die old, with my future-husband. But I guess not.

I always dreamed to be a dancer. But I can't. Because of this.

“Guys, get out. She's freaked out give her some time (A/N OMG auto correct was making me type “Tuna" instead of “Time" hahahaha) alone."

“Zayn, she's gonna run away if-"

“Who said I'm leaving?" Zayn said.

“Fine." They groaned.

Then I heard footsteps fading and the sound of the door being closed shut.

“Look, we're not going to kill you. But you know our secret now we can't let you go and tell everyone! That's impossible." Zayn explained.

“I swear I'm not going to tell anyone. Just please let me go. " I cried into my legs. (I was curled into a ball)

“Sorry, we don't trust you." Ouch. He's so cruel why can't he trust me? “Oh so you think I'm cruel huh?"

“What?" How did he know that? He smiled at me a weird smile. "Why are you smiling like that?" Is there something on my face? I started rubbing my face with my hands.

"No, there's nothing on your face." He said laughing and putting my hands down on my legs, still smiling.

"What's happening? Why are you acting like that?"

"There's sonething you need to know." He sighed.

"What is it?" I asked, finally he's going to tell me why he's acting creepy.

"But first I need to show you something." He grinned.

I groaned, "Why don't you just tell me?"

"Patience young girl." He took my hands and lead me to a room in the house. It was beautiful.

"Wow." Is all what I could say. The room was basically art itself. The walls had drawings and the ceiling was painted in a way that you feel like the sky is right above you. The floor was also painted on, but 3D. It was like glass and in the middle the glass was broken and a hole which brings you to a world of darkness. The room itself was great. Really great.

"You like it?" He was smiling and biting his lip at the same time.

"Like it? I love it! It's awesome! I feel like I'm in a painting." I giggled.

"It's my secret room. No one knows about it except you." I gasped and looked at him in surprise.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He nodded. He cleared his throat, "So I wanted to tell you something." I nodded my head showing him I was listening. 

He sighed, "I...I can read minds."

Shit.

♡♥♡

Guys I am really sorry for alot of things such as,

-The long wait

-The shitty and filler chapter

- And the extra short chapter

so yeah, I have writers block...

I dont know what to say except one thing that happened long ago.

MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR DEDICATED MY FAVOURITE BOOK TO GUESS WHO?! ME!

OMG.

lol later loserz :*

P.S chapter dedicated to i_like_food08 for being my favourite author and dedicating my favourite book to me :D

Bye!

F~