Chapter 6: -Disasters-

Lauren's POV

I fell down and I hit my head... then it started bleeding... oh no.... I saw his pointy fangs coming out of his mouth and his eyes turning red.

I tried moving back but my back hit the wall. My breathing increased and I felt like this is it. I felt dizzy as he kept coming closer and closer until he suddenly jumped on me. Then I screamed loudly, it's like two knives being stabbed in your neck! I kept struggling, pushing, kicking, punching, everything you could imagine.

Then just as my screaming got lower, my struggling became nothing, and my eyes starting to shut down, I heard a yell and Harry being lift off of me. I felt someone shaking me then everything went black...

**before she blacked out**

Louis' POV

When I finished hunting I noticed that Harry wasn't there, I followed his scent till I was home again. Then I sent mind messages to all the boys -including Harry- saying that we all should visit our girlfriends and Harry should stay home watching Lauren. Not the greatest idea but I missed Eleanor and I want to see her.

I used vampire speed and knocked on Eleanor's house. She opened the door and smiled widely at me then attacked me in a hug. "I missed you so much!" She squealed.

"I missed you too" I spun her around. She giggled then pulled away from the hug. She then sniffed and looked at me closely.

"Louis... Why do you smell like... a girl?" She asked.

"Umm... You see, uhh.. Well... Harry brought a, you know... girl, in the house, well actually kidnapped her, so that's it... Plus I was just hunting..." I kinda explained, nervous of course because judging on the look on her face, she's going to break up with me. "It's nothing I swear."

"I can't believe I trusted you as my boyfriend... We're over Louis, Goodbye."

"Wait! El, please, I swear I didn't go near her!"

"Don't call me that anymore. Is that why you always weren't with me? To be with her?" She said, her voice cracking at the end.

"I swear! Please just believe me." I begged.

"Bye Louis."

And then she closed the door in my face. I rang the bell several times but she ignored me. Ugh. Of course it's not Lauren's fault. It's my fault for being stupid. I'm just going to head home and text her cause I didn't bring my phone.

I head home and once I got there I heard screaming from Harry's room. I raced up into his room and barged his door down. I found Harry's teeth in Lauren's neck sucking her life out.

"HARRY!" I yelled and lifted Harry from her. "LAUREN WAKE UP!" I screamed. But it was no use. She closed her eyes and went out.

"No no no no. Lauren wake up!" I kept shaking her and she was as cold as ice. I turned around facing Harry. And do you know what was he doing? Smirking. I punched him in the face. "IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED?! HER DEATH?! IS THAT WHY YOU WANTED TO KIDNAP HER?! YOU'RE A SICK PERSON DO YOU KNOW THAT?!" I threw him across the room and snapped his neck. (Like the one he snapped Lauren's neck in, not actually killing him) That's what he deserves.

Then three boys barged into the room. "What the hell, Louis?!" Zayn yelled.

"Do you see what he did to the poor girl?!" I screamed and pointed at Lauren. All eyes were at Lauren lifeless body and Zayn was the first one that raced over her.

"Niall! You can heal people right?" He said.

"I can heal people but I can't bring them back to life!" Niall said.

We tried to do anything but it wasn't working....

Zayn's POV

We watched as Lauren was dieng slowly, but we couldn't do anything.

But now we have a bigger -Not much- problem; Harry is waking up and Louis is so furstrated, his look on his face was like he was ready to kill Harry.

Let's see how this will end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A\N

Hi guys!

OMG. I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER I'M SO SORRY

Anyways this was a crap chapter... but I hope you enjoyed it anyways.

Oh, and thanks for the 6000+ READS I MEAN I WAS BEGGING FOR 400 NOW ITS 6000! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thanks for reading!

Bye!

F~