Chapter 9: -I See Fire-

Lauren's POV

Recap:

"Why did you kid-kidnap me?"

      _____----------_____---------

"If you pass, then you pass. You can't change your mind." He said in a harsh voice.

"Okay then. Your turn."

"I don't want to play." He sounded frustrated at me.

"Well, okay. Can you just answer the question?"

"What question?" He acted dump.

"Why did you kidnap me?"

"It's none of your business."

"It is actually."

"No it isn't"

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." 

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"Aha! You said yes! You just admitted it. It is my business." I smiled in victory.

"I don't care."

"Louis! It's just a question! A freaking simple question! Answer it!" I half-yelled at him.

"No."

"I only want one answer, it won't hurt."

Then suddenly the chair in the corner started to burn. "Louis, w-what's happening?" But he wasn't focused on me, his all attention was on the chair that was burning. I noticed his eyes weren't blue anymore. It was glowing yellow. And it creeped me out. But then I remembered what Zayn once told me. If a Vampire's eyes turned yellow, then he's using his powers. Louis' power was to cause fire. "Louis stop! Please, I'm sorry okay!"

I yelled when I found out the fire caught up in half his room, almost getting to the bed we're sitting on.

Suddenly he looked at me, his eyes no longer yellow, but turned into blue again. "I can't stop it. Once it burns it won't stop." He said, his voice showing panic. 

I screamed when the fire got to the sheets of the bed. I fell onto the floor and hid my whole face with my arms. "Louis, do something! Don't just sit there waiting for us to get burned till death!" 

A few seconds later I didn't hear the fire's sound anymore. I didn't feel hot anymore. Actually, I felt so cold. I removed my arms and was surprised by the view. I really thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. All the room was ice. "Wha- what?"

"You told me to do something." He shrugged.

"But now how will we open the door?" I asked.

"I guess we'll have to wait until everything melts." He realized. Then he looked at me "It's all your fault though. If it wasn't for you being so stubborn that wouldn't have happened, you know."

"How long would it take for everything to melt?" I ignored his last statement.

He shrugged, "About ten... hours maybe."

"What?!"

"Hey, we would be lucky if it actually melts." He stated.

"Oh no, no no no. Wait. Why don't you set the ice on fire?" I suggested.

He laughed, "First of all, it won't melt. Second, we'll set the other part on fire. And thanks to you, I lost almost all my things."

I gasped, "What, me? It was you that set the room on fire."

"Well, it was you that made me do it."

"It was you that didn't answer me!"

"It was you that asked me the question."

"It was you that suggested the stupid game!"

"It was you that came into the room."

"It was you that invited me in!"

"It was you that listened to me singing."

"What? W-well it was you that... that..."

"Aha. Just so you know that it is your fault." He smirked at me.

"But then you shouldn't have invited me in."

"But then you shouldn't have accepted it."

I looked at him in shock.

I huffed and turned around, "You're unbelievable." I crossed my arms and waited for this stupid ice to melt.

~

Louis POV

Call me a stalker, but I kind of watched her sleep. The way she closed her eyes slowly, her mouth parting a little, the way she tossed and turned in her sleep, everything. She's just so beautiful. 

I know, I know. 'Then why did you bully her if you like her?'

It's a long story,

Flashback

Third person's POV

The boys just came in this small town. They settled down in their new home, which was small but convenient, in the middle of the forest so no one would find out where they were.

But as they were getting ready to unpack, a familiar voice echoed upon them.

"Hello, boys."

Oh no. The boys thought. It was David, the man they travelled all the way till here to escape from. "What do you want, David?" Harry hissed at him.

"Me? Oh, no. I don't want anything but one, small little favour you have to do for me." He smiled devilishly.

"And what is that favour?" Liam asked.

"Oh, it's simple. I want you five boys to go, at the school two blocks away from here... and find a girl. Her name is Lauren Hemmings. I want you to make her suffer. Make her life a living hell."

The flashback is to be continued in the next chapter.

------------_________------------

A/N

I'm serious when I say that I thought that I was only a month late (I know a month is still long but that's my usual.). But when I saw when was the last time I updated, I literally almost fainted.

But still, you guys voted, commented, and read the story and I'm so grateful for that.

Thank you so much for the 21K and I will always love you xx

To the moon and back xox

Bye!

F~