Chapter 3: -Shock-

Edited at 27/3/2015

Zayn's POV

It's been 30 minutes now she should wake up. The boys told me to go check on her, and here I am, watching her stirring around in Harry's bed.

She opened her eyes and sat up. She then looked around and her eyes landed on me, I was leaning against the door frame, smirking. Before she could reconize me, I walked out and locked the door behind me.

Seconds later while I was on the 4th step on the stairs, I heard pounding and screaming in the room. I just rolled my eyes and continued walking down the staires. Then I heared her mutter something, like 'My Luck' or something. I heard it with my vampire senses, but she was almost whispering and the room was too far so I couldn't hear it clearly. I reached the last step and faced the boys, who were looking at me.

"So? How did it go?" Niall asked, stuffing his face with chips. Yes, vampires can eat, but it never gets us full.

"Fine. She didn't have the time to reconize me so I guess that's good." I said. They all nodded then turned to the television we had stolen from a random family we killed. Honestly I feel bad about it, but it's kill or die.

I sighed before plopping down on the couch next to Niall, who was watching a random boring show. I snatched the remote away from him and started looking through channels.

Niall pouted, "HEY! I was watching that!" He almost yelled.

"Well now you aren't." Hah.

Lauren's POV

I slid down the door, hugging my knees, when I remembered something. My backpack! They better not have looked through it. Shit. They've already did. My backpack was lying across the floor, the zipper zipped open.

My life is ruined.

All my secrets and things were there! Thank god that this backpack had a secret pocket. I put my razor in it. yeah yeah I cut. Anyways I checked the 'secret' *Mentally does the quotation with 2 fingers* pocket, and it wasn't opened. Phew. Then I looked for my phone, and it wasn't there. What? I thought I put it there... As if he read my mind, an awfully familiar voice said, "Looking for something?"

Shit.

I jumped a mile in the air and turned around, to be faced by a smirking Zayn. That's why the boy at the door was so familiar! It was Zayn! That bastard had my phone in his hands. Wait... he kidnapped me?! Maybe all of them...

He rolled his eyes then sat down beside me. I scoted farther from him. He once again rolled his eyes. But then he looked down, and put my phone beside him. "You know, I checked that 'secret pocket' in your backpack. I really am sorry."

He. Did. What. "WHAT" I screamed then covered my mouth causing my sleeve to be rolled down. Kill. Me. Now. He looked at my scars then grabbed me and pulled me in a hug. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there. Wait. I still don't know why am I here and my bullies kidnapped me!

"Look, we have something to tell you..." He said pulling away from the hug. I just looked at the floor in shame. Suddenly I felt the swoosh sound again and 4 other guys were in the room.

"Hello." Louis said. Hello? hah. Hello. I swear this boy is dump.

"Werevampires." Louis blurted out so quickly but I understood.

"LOUIS!" They yelled in unison.

"Oops sorry."

"What?" I mean, vampires do exist, but I never thought that my bullies were vampires. Nah they are probably kidding. There's no way they are vampires...

But what Louis did shocked me and made me actually believe them...

(A/N shit I don't know what to add now... but ugh)

Louis' POV

She doesn't believe us. Hah. Well she better stay away from me because I haven't hunt in 3 days and she's making my throat hurt. Like badly. I couldn't hold it anymore. I showed her my fangs and my eyes turned a deep shade of red. Zayn must of read my mind because he hurried off to me and calmed me down. Lauren flinched and scooted back, but she couldn't because her back hit the wall. I really feel bad for her. She doesn't deserve to be here. But she has to.

Her eyes showed nothing but fear. Shit, my throat. It hurts more. Zayn noticed and pulled me down vampire speed then opened the fridge and grabbed a blood bag. I snatched it from him and drank it and immediately felt better. I smiled at him and licked my lips then wiped the blood off with the end of my shirt then me and Zayn speeded upstairs again to find Lauren looking at them in fear and Liam trying to calm her down.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N

Hi!

UGH I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK

BUT...

344+ READS, 11+ VOTES AND 2+ COMMENTS?! YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE!

BUT I NEED ATLEAST 20+ READS, 2+ VOTES AND 1+ COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER TO UPDATE.

P. S DON'T BE MAD IF I DIDN'T UPDATE I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY SO I'M GONNA PUT IT ON HOLD OKAY?

BYE

LOVE YA

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND

FOLLOW ME

Bye!

F~