Chapter 2: -That's Just The Luck Of My Birthday-

Edited at 27/3/2015

Lauren's POV

~Saturday~

Today is the first of February and It's a saturday.

That means no school, and also guess what, my birthday!

I was blasting music full volume, wanting the neighbours to know what good music is like. Just kidding I don't have any neighbours. But anyway who cares?

Just so you know I wasn't dancing. Cool kids don't dance remember? Well I'm not a cool kid anyways but- you know what, I can't dance. (a/n yeah that's true I cant dance)

So I was just sitting in bed tweeting about stuff. Like, 'Never Trust Anyone.' yeah yeah pretty lame.

I looked at the time, 7:37 P.M. Ugh it's time to gooo. I don't wanna go. But I made a promise with my parents

~~Flashback~~

"Lauren, I want you, no matter what, on your brithday, to go to this forest and this place. Even if you sat here for 5 seconds. Promise us?" Mum said.

"But I'm only 10! Plus this forest is creepy! But fine I'll do it." I said, shrugging. They both smiled at me as they countinued looking forward at the place. It had a pink bed (My favourite colour), and a sign that said, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART'. It was Simple But Effective. I love it.

I hugged them one more time before going and playing hide and seek with them. But I didn't know that this will be the worst desicion of my life...

~End of Flashback~

I sighed as I turned off the music and got up to go get ready.

I wore a black skinny jeans, and a plain white T-shirt. It was short-sleeved. Then I finished off with black converse and a black varisty jacket. I kept the jacket open then I let my brown wavy hair fall by my sides.

I then put my backpack over my back then I headed off to the forest.

It wasn't actually far, you just cross the road then you be there.

I entered the forest then slowly started walking towards the place. It was deep in the forest. My hands were by my sides as I was walking. It was dark since it was 8 already.

I saw the place and I was about to open the door when I heard the familiar sound.

Swoosh!

And this is why I hate going to the forest. I didn't mind since I always hear it when I go to the forest -which is almost everyday- and I just think my foot was dragged across the grass or the sound of the wind blowing at the trees.

I unlocked the door with the key I had in my pocket, and opened the door. I stepped inside, the slightly ripped sign that said HAPPY ßIRTHDAY SWEET then the rest are on the floor and the dirty bed coming into the view. I then closed the door and locked it behind me. I sat on the bed, looking at my surrondings.

When 5 minutes passed, I unlocked the door then stepped outside, the cold breeze blowing my face, creating goosebumps (Sorry if I got that wrong) on my skin.

I then heard the Swoosh again and it creeped me out 'cause I wasn't moving and the wind wasn't blowing.

Suddenly, I was pinned against a tree. I clenched my eyes shut. This is it. I am going to be killed just as my parents were.

I felt hot breathe on my neck, and I got frightened more. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my neck and I was out.

Harry's POV.

*Half an hour earlier*

"GUYS! Stop urguing you are acting like children! Today is my birthday so I shall do what I want!"

They are acting like a 3 year-old kid. "Harry you can't just kidnap someone because it's your birthday!" Liam urgued.

"I am doing it for our own safety, Liam! She saw me hunt!" I lied. Well not really..

Liam groaned, "Fine. But we can't just enter her house and kidnap her, We have to think of a plan first."

"And I know what exactly that plan is." I smirked.

"So, here's the plan..."

Liam's POV

To be honest, I wasn't with the whole kidnapping thing. But if she saw Harry hunting, then we have to. Actually we should kill her instead, but no. Me and the boys didn't agree -Except for Harry of course-.

So the plan was that Harry knew that Lauren goes to a small house in the middle of the forest every year on his birthday (I think he's stalking her). For only five minutes, so he will get her and snap her neck, then he will get her here. Oh and don't worry, when he snaps her head she only goes out for about 30 minutes.

We sat there waiting for Harry to come with Lauren, then he finally did. Harry barged into the house with Lauren in his hands. He threw her on the couch hard, and I think that it's gonna leave a bruise.

"Now what?" Louis said. "We've got the girl as we planned, now what are we going to do?"

"I think we have to find out who's room she's gonna stay in." I said. We all looked at eachother and- "Not Me!" All of us yelled exept for Harry. "I guess it's you, Harry." I said.

"What! But why me! It could be anyone else you know." Harry said.

"First of all we all have girlfriends, exept for you. Second it was your idea, so your room." I pointed out.

"Actually it's my idea, my rules. Not my idea, my room. It doesn't even rhym."

"Are we going to fight or are we going to pick out which room will Lauren sleep in?" Zayn said.

"Harry." We all said. Harry groaned and picked Lauren up, in a second he vanished, with Lauren in his hands.

~When the time is over and Lauren has to wake up~

Lauren's POV

My head hurts like hell and my neck hurts even more, where am I? I was laying on something soft, so I was kinda scared. Then everything hit me like a train. I'm kidnapped. Or maybe I'm already dead... but Nah probably the first option.

I opened my eyes to face the ceiling. I quickly sat up and looked at the door, to find someone leaning across the door frame, smirking, I couldn't really reconize him but I know it's a guy. He walked outta the room and closed the door behind him. Tick. Did you hear that? Yeah that's the sound of my freedom going away. I jumped towards the door and started pounding on it, "Let me out! Let me out, please!" I screamed a bit more then I stopped. There's no use.

"I guess that's just the luck of my birthday." I whispered to myself with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

But I didn't know this sentence would become true.

~~~~~~

A/N

I AM SORRY FOR THE BIG CHANGES! HALF THE CHAPTER GOT DELETED AND I HAD TO REWRITE IT AND I DIDN'T REALLY REMEMBER ANYTHING. SORRY GUYS.

~~♥♥

Dont forget to

vote

comment

and followw meee

xx ♥··♥

Bye!

F~