Sitting in a restaurant <part 1>

Shane's pov:

I was sitting next to Shanna in some sort of restaurant. We had decided to get some dinner.

Shanna: him?

Shane: no he’s too old. Oh, that guy!

Shanna: his hair looks funny, no just eew

Shane: yeah, you’re right

we were checking out guys since the beginning of the evening but I still hadn’t seen anyone interesting. I was so glad that shanna was my friend though. She had helped me through my coming out and I think that is the reason why I’m so happy now. Even though almost everyone is ok with the fact that I’m gay now, it hasn’t been easy so I’m really happy with a friend like shanna.

Shanna: oh he’s cute

Shane: well I’m sorry but he’s gay

Shanna: how do you know?

Shane: I just know ok?

I smiled at her. I could see that guy was gay even though I didn’t know him. She smiled back as she realised I was right.

Shanna: man, it’s so hard to find a decent good looking man these days!

Shane: I know! I give up

I had only said those words and there he was, the perfect man. He was just perfect. Those green eyes, his perfect hair and those perfect white teeth that made his smile to die for.

he walked in alone.

I noticed Shanna had seen him too.

OMG she said as she was staring at him.

Shane: he’s mine!

Shanna: oh sorry Shane but he’s not gay! No way!

Then a girl walked in, she was quite pretty, even I could see that and I am gayer than fruit dip in a rainbow!  She walked over to the guy. It was obvious that they were here together and that they knew each other.

Shane: oh Shanna, you were right! He’s not gay! Nor is he single, haha

I winked at her and she gave me a sarcastic look.

Shanna: I don’t know, I don’t think there together

Shane: what? No way that they aren’t together! If there not he’s either blind or gay, and that would mean that I am right after all!

Shanna: well let’s go talk to them! we’ll see!

We walked over to them.

Joeys pov:

I saw two people walking over too me and megan. I wondered what they wanted.

Shane: hi, we saw that you two didn’t have a menu yet so here is one.

The guy gave me a menu.

there was a girl next to him who couldn’t stop smiling at me.

Joey: well thank you.

I smiled

Joey: I’m joey and this is my friend megan.

Shane's pov:

Joey what a cute name. And aha! Megan his FRIEND!

Shane: well, hi joey and megan, nice to meet you two.

Shanna wasn’t saying anything, she was just smiling and I knew she was observing him.

Shane: i'm shane and this is Shanna, we never saw you here before. 

i smiled

Joey: no I just moved here from Boston.

Shane: oh I see! Well, you must be hungry then! We are gonna go and let you guys eat, have a nice evening and Don’t get food poisoned!

Joey lauged. God what a perfect smile. Shanna said bye too and we walked out together.

Shane: so what do you think?

Shanna: he’s straight And mine! Girl, he is cute!

Shane: I don’t know, he might be gay. And that megan girl is not his girlfriend so that’s one point for gay! well,  I’m not sure but he’s mine!

Shanna: they are not together because he is still looking for the perfect girl for him

Shane: and that would be you?

Shanna: UHU

I smiled and she smiled back. This evening was so much fun. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys! hope you liked the first part! this is my first fanfic in english! sorry if the english isn't great but it's not my native language so...

anyways have fun reading on and there is a lot more to come!

xxxxx