Sequel or Not?

Hey guys, Spirit here. So now that this book has gotten so popular, I've been tinkering with the idea of a sequel. I know I asked you guys in an Author's Note if you wanted a sequel and what your ideas might be, but the response has been less then optimal. So, I am bringing the idea to the forefront and asking you straight to your faces. Do you want a sequel or not?

Answer yay or neigh here............

Second, if you want a sequel, do you want it to be based around Willow or one of Olivia's kids? I have a few ideas either way but I need help picking.

For Willow, it would be called, The Dragon's Light, and it would revolve around the time after we discover her hybrid powers. Think of it as an indirect sequel, not following the family tree downward like in my other books. More like a sidestep to an adjacent branch where we add to the story from there.

For Olivia's kids, most likely from Rhea's POV, the book would be called The Dragon's Star and would jump in several years after the end of Dragon's Moon. Rhea and her brother would have shifted for the first time already and their abilities would have been established in either the Pretext or before the book entirely (I'm not telling you right now because of spoilers). We would then continue the story from there.

If you want The Dragon's Light (Willow's POV)

Vote here............

If you want The Dragon's Star (Rhea POV)

Vote here............

(Be warned, I am slightly bias towards Dragon's Star because of how I usually do my sequels and trilogies.  Don't let that stop you from voting your way, just be warned that if it comes to a tie, I'll probably go with my standard formula.)

Thank you all so much for reading my books and leaving behind so many votes and comments, and be sure to check out the contest in the next section, I have some more stuff for you guys to check out before you close out of this book. This poll will be open until I decide on a sequel or not, so every vote counts.  Drop a comment on your way out or not, but the more input I have, the more I have to go off of when I make my final decision.  Anyways, happy reading and I'll see you next chapter, Spirit.