Chapter 6: Becoming Mates

Author's Warning:    Content Warning!!  Adult Situations Within! 

So yeah, you guys know the drill, lots of mushy details and the like.  This is your chance to skip this chapter if you're sensitive or something like that, or you can carry on if you don't give a crap.  Have to put it in there, but you get the idea. Anyway, now that we have the oh-so-wonderful content warning out of the way, ON WITH THE BOOK!!!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were both lying on Aaron's bed, resting in each other's arms while I tried to work up the courage to ask him. Sure, it had been one thing to say I wanted to be his mate in the living room, but it was another thing entirely now that we were in the bedroom.

Aaron kissed me softly on the tip of my nose, his eyes slightly uncertain, "We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

I smiled and shook my head, "I'm fine, just a bit nervous. This is my first time after all."

For an almost imperceptible moment, Aaron's eyes flashed blue, "It had better be." He shook his head and his eyes were green once again as he met my gaze, "Sorry, Kyle's been shouting at me this entire time. I'm not certain I can keep him back much longer."

I felt my cheeks flushing at what I was about to say, "Then we might want to get started."

Aaron's face lit up with a wide smile, and he rolled so that he was on top of me as he peppered my face with kisses, "Then may I have the first honor?"

I nodded after a second's hesitation, and he slowly began to slide my shirt up and over my head. My breath hitched in my throat as his hands sent lightning bolts through my body, and as my shirt fell to the floor I felt my neck and face heating up. Aaron hooked his thumbs into my skirt, and ever so slowly began to pull them off as well. I squirmed slightly as his touch ignited an unfamiliar sensation in my core, and I say him smirk after his nose twitched once.

He grinned at me as he tossed my skirt to the floor, "Someone's getting excited."

I hid my face with my hands as my blush turned nuclear, "Why did you have to go and say that?"

'Because he knows it will turn you on.' Sarah said with a smirk, 'And from what I can tell, it's working.'

She was saved from my retort as Aaron slowly moved my hands away from my face, "You don't need to hide from me. You're amazing in every possible way, and I would never want you to hide that."

My vision swam as tears threatened to fall, and I pulled him into a kiss before he could see. He returned it and I felt his hands moving up my ribcage, hooking under my bra as he pulled back. His eyes asked the unspoken question, and I nodded my permission as he pulled my bra off of my body. My breasts bounced just a bit as they were revealed, and Aaron's eyes roamed over them like a tiger would its prey. Before I could cover them, he reached out and cupped them gently with his hands, making my close my eyes as pleasure erupted from the contact.

Gently, he began to kneed my breasts in his hands, and I tried without success to muffle my moan as my nerves went crazy. I couldn't stop my eyes from flying open either when his mouth first connected with my left nipple. His teeth pinched and teased at my bud, making me writhe and moan as his hands saw to my other breast. Then, after a few mind-numbing seconds of bliss, he switched positions. Back and forth he alternated with his mouth and hands, making my voice raw from the constant moaning it forced to escape from my mouth.

Finally, he stopped, and I felt my entire body go limp as he moved up to kiss my jawline. However, after a moment kissing my throat and neck, he moved down between my breasts, pausing just long enough to tease each bud with a quick lick, and then continued on over my abs. My core heated again as he grew closer and closer to my crotch, and I lifted my head to watch him as he paused over my now soaked panties.