New Book Fan Project Contest (Yes I know it's a mouthful)

So here's how it's going to go my friends. I'm going to let you guys come up with the ideas I'm going to use in one of my new books. The rules are simple. Leave your suggestion with as much detail as you dare in each of the categories. I'm going to leave the contest open until there are at least fifty suggestions for each category. Each of you can make two suggestions per category, no more. Then, once I have enough submissions, I'll pick the two ideas that I like the best out of each slot and mash them together in a book that you guys provided the inspiration for. So, without further ado, here are the categories.

1) The General Setting (i.e. the name of the world, climate, stuff like that)

2) The Main Cast (Make sure to include as much detail as possible for every character. One character per submission please)

3) The Plot (Either small scenes or overarching quests. Again, one per submission please)

4) Special Things (Anything that doesn't fall into the above categories. Just random stuff that might fit somewhere)

Final picks will be posted once there are fifty or more submissions in each section. I'm doing this so everyone has a fair chance. Keep a look out for the book your ideas create, and I hope you guys do yourselves justice with your creative minds spinning at a mile a minute.

Alright, now that we have that out of the way, LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!!!!

Warning: The author retains the right to change and/or add to any and all submissions in order to create a cohesive story. No offence is intended to the creative abilities of any contest participants or their submissions.

Note: Only In-text comments will count, DO NOT POST IN THE COMMENTS AT THE END OR THEY WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONCIDERATION!!!!