Ch. 29- 99 Red Balloons/Epilogue

• Dedicated to All my fans/readers

Hello again...

This is the last chapter, and I can feel myself getting a little sentimental :') I just want to say that it has been so much fun to write this and I hope that you guys enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it... I can't thank all of you enough for accompanying me on this journey, it means so much to me!

Music: 99 Red Balloons performed by Goldfinger (originally by Nena)

Dedicated to: All my wonderful fans and readers! I appreciate all of you more than you can immagine, and I wish I could officially dedicate this to all of you!

Picture: the two tigers (I do not own copyright to this picture)

Other than that, I hope you're happy with the ending.

___________________

Eliza’s POV:

I was wearing a deep purple dress. It was beautifully embroidered with beads and lace. It was strapless and flowed all the way to the floor. The bouquet consisted of geraniums, lilacs, violets, lobelias, verbenas, windflowers and platycodons.

The same flowers were arranged along the isle seats and at the altar. I was wearing a crown of forget-me-nots and purple bellflowers. I had deserted the red hair, and was rocking the dark purple instead. Everyone was watching me as I glid down the isle.

Xander was standing at the alter, waiting for me. I couldn’t help but smile. He was wearing a deep purple suit and a midnight blue tie. His hair was as unruly as ever and as he smiled at me my heart melted. Again.

I was having a hard time walking down the isle slowly. All I wanted to do was run as fast as I could and jump straight into Xander’s arms. His palms were slightly outstretched towards me and he was grinning like crazy.

‘Follow your instinct! Who cares about being a properly brought up lady?! This is your wedding, and the bride is always right, right?’ Xander’s mischievous voice rang through my head. I rolled my eyes in response.

‘This is not a comedy, this is serious! I have to stay at least semi decent… So be still!’ I told him off in my head with a smile.

‘Then I’m coming to get you.’ He said with a smirk and started to move his foot slowly towards me.

‘Don’t you dare! This is my wedding, and I order you to stay still. The bride says that nobody is to go anywhere on the isle, apart from the bride herself. And the bride is always right! So stay!’

‘Joel says we’re already bickering like an old married couple and that anyone who stays within a four mile radius of us for more than three minutes is doomed. And I say hurry up, I wanna get to the party!’ Xander urged me on. I gave my brothers a mean look, nobody rushes the bride.

‘Daniel asks why you’re mad at him.’ Xander conveyed the message.

‘Tell him that I don’t care that he is slowly dying of boredom; this is my wedding and my only legal opportunity to torture him, and all females present. So he had better wait, oh and ask Joel if he can stand still, it’s really distracting!’ I explained to Xander, who in turn looked at Daniel and then Joel. I almost started laughing at Daniel’s reaction. He huffed out all his air and slumped his shoulders. Then he groaned and started pouting. He was such a child.

When I finally reached the altar I reached over and grabbed Xander’s hand. That was all I could do for now. Later though… ‘Look forward to the kiss…’ I whispered to Xander in my mind. He squeezed my hand a little in reply.

Our vows were a little different than normal, seeing as I was already dead, and Xander had become eternally young (thanks to some magic and Anarel). So the whole “To death do you part” thing had already come and passed.