Ch. 23- Bad Enough for You

Hello everybody!

Only six chapters left! The story is almost at an end...

On to cheerier buisness, The song is Bad Enough For You by All Time Low

Dedicated to: KatieG123 for adding to library (thanks :D)

I hope you enjoy!

______________________

Recap:

Ch. 22 – One Day Too Late We find out why the clan needs to leave, as Eliza is on the plane to Forks. Meanwhile Joel is running around the airport trying to track down Eliza's clan so that he can stop Eliza from getting on the plane. Joel finds out what plane the vampires are on. When Eliza gets to Forks, she realizes that her place is not in there, but at home with Joel.

Eliza’s POV:

I was back on a plane, on my way home this time. Daniel, Anarel and Benjamin had driven me back to the airport and had promised to come up with a good excuse as to why I was gone. I was glad that Benjamin had come with us, because Daniel and Anarel’s excuse would have sounded something like this: ‘Eliza had to go to the hospital back at home, because she needed an eye removal operation.’ ‘Yeah, she saw a guy naked, and wants new, innocent eyes…’ With Benjamin as part of the excuse making gang it would probably sound a bit more like this: Eliza had to go home. And if anybody asked why: Because she has been overworked, and very stressed and she really needed a break. But I probably didn’t have to worry about that, unless they really screwed it up.

All I had to worry about was getting back to Joel.

Joel’s POV:

I was on a plane to Forks, dressed as a security guard, and looking for my ex-girlfriend. After three rounds of checking everybody on the plane, and not recognizing a single one of them, I gave up. I slumped down in an empty seat. Then I remembered how I was dressed and decided to go to the bathroom. When I got out, I was dressed as a normal, and very handsome, guy. I slumped back in my seat and prepared myself for a very boring flight.

“Hey. You look tired do you want a pillow?” said a female voice from next to me. I turned my head to look at the girl sitting next to me. She was smiling at me, and holding up a pillow, looking at me with expectant eyes.

“Yeah, sure.” I said in a bored voice, taking the pillow and turning my back on her to lie comfortably on my side, ready to go to sleep.

“Um, that doesn’t look very comfortable… You can lean on my shoulder if you like.” She said. It took a while before I realized that the expectant look she had given me was an attempt at flirting. I was so dumbfounded that I was unable to answer. I just looked at her as though she had spouted wings and was eating a rock as though it was chocolate.

“Uh, yeah… I think I should stay on my own chair…” I said, trying to think up a way out of this.

“Well, if you get lonely… Just give me a shout.” She said, pouting slightly. I needed to get away from this girl.

“I’m gay.” I said stiffly, hoping it would work.

“Let me make you un-gay.” She said, leaning closer to me.

“I have a girlfriend.” I tried.

“What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.” The girl said.

“I’m an alien?” I was desperately trying to get her to leave me alone.

“Explore my space.” She whispered.

“I’m a vampire.” I shuddered at the very thought of it.