45// j a c e

I know, Josie is a bitch. Don't hate me.
__________________________

*FLASHBACKS*

20// auction:

My attention is caught by a guy at another table probably around Gage's age staring at me.

He has honey brown hair and I catch the sight of his twinkling green eyes.

My gaze flickers between him and the stage. Gage notices because he leans in front of me and plants a lingering kiss on my lips.

I open my eyes when he pulls back and the guy snaps his head away.

21// purpose:

I laugh at Bret complaining about his 'salad fingers' when I collide with someone.

That someone just happened to be the guy that was staring at me last night.

"How about you watch where you're going?" I say rudely.

"I actually was, I did that on purpose. I wanted to talk to you." He smirks.

"And there was no other way you could've done that?" I raise my brow unamused.

"I never say there wasn't, but I chose this way didn't I?" He holds the smug expression on his face.

"I don't know why you did because it won't work." I say before pushing past him and grabbing Bret.

Just before Bret and so get to the elevator the guy yells, "It did work, you talked to me!"

I can hear the smile in his voice and I chuckle before continuing the journey to my hotel room.

26// can't stand you:

Once there, I notice the three men sitting with her. I pull a seat next to Abriya and sit down.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey." I sigh.

I awkwardly poor water from the pitcher into a glass and take a sip.

"So who are you guys?" I look to the three men.

One of them is middle-aged with black hair, Abriya introduces him as Mark.

The next one looks to be around Gage's age and his name is Max. He has curly chocolate brown hair that's held back with a headband. Cute.

The last guy, oh. My stalker from Greece.

"I'm Jace and I can introduce myself." He glares at Abriya before smiling at me.

I shake the hand he offers, "You again."

"Me again." Dimples appear on his cheeks.

Why is he here?

What is he doing?

He looks at me with a confused expression before an amused smirk appears on his face, "It's you."

"Uh... yeah," I give an awkward smile and advert my eyes to every other inch of the house exterior.

"What are you doing here?" he asks.

"What are you doing here?" I put my hand on my hip.

"I live here..." he says, taken aback by my sass.

"I'm here for Kelly," I say, hoping he gets the hint. I don't really want to talk to him. He does the same thing Gage does. He's no better than him.