50// g o o d n i g h t

PRE A/N: Semi-dumb bitch alert.

And I unpublished this and changed the end so reread it because it ends very differently.

It just was so not them... if that makes any sense.

ALSO comment, vote, and whatnot

__________________________

I knock on the door viciously for a few minutes and when it opens, Gage almost immediately closes it again.

I don't even get to see his face.

"Gage, open the door," I beg.

He stops pushing the door for a second and I actually think he's going to open it, but he ends up shutting it in my face.

"Gage," I whine.

I deserve this. All of it.

"Open the door, babe, please," I whine desperately.

Why should he let me talk to him when I didn't let him talk to me blah blah blah I get it I know I know I know.

I'm a dumb bitch so leave me alone.

"I didn't fu- have sex with Jace. I lied," I yell as I rest my forehead on the door.

After a few moments nothing happen and I sigh.

"You don't have to believe me, but I didn't and I'm really sorry and.... I guess that's it..." I say hopelessly before pushing myself off the door and giving up.

I contemplate sitting outside the door, but I start walking away just when I hear the door click.

I suck in a sharp breath and stop. What do I do now? I tilt my head back and exhale before slowly turning around on my heels.

"I'm sorr-" I begin.

"Go," he says lowly.

I feel my face twist, "What? I don't-I don't un-"

"Go," he states again.

What the fuck? Is this a drill?

"Would you just listen to me? Please? Just let me come in for at least five minutes, I swear, and-" I stop talking when he opens the door wider for me to come inside.

I slowly approach the door and make sure to avoid Gage's gaze when I pass him to step inside.

It's dim and I can barely see.

When he closes the door behind me, I begin talking, "I heard what you did to Jace....and it's my fault and I feel like an idiot." I watch him stare at the floor. "You shouldn't even be listening to me right now, but I realized that... that I was wrong and such a bitch."

I suck at apologies.

"I was just scared. I don't really know why," I feel my heart contract because I realize how much I miss him.

All I want to do is have him hold me.

"Don't come in here and lie to me," he says as he suddenly looks up at me behind hooded eyes.

Um... "What am I lying about?"

"You know why. Tell me why," he demands.

"Why I'm scared?" I ask and he nods slowly. I look everywhere but at him for a few seconds. "I guess it's just... that almost everyone in my life has hurt me in some way and I just don't want it to happen again so I run before you can do it," I reveal, staring at the table in front of me.