I'm sorry I don't remember

Brandon P.O.V.

I have been at the hospital for 2 hours now and they have told me nothing. All the guy's are here and Chris look's worse than me. I don't blame him. I know how much he love's Alex. I'm always scared he is going to still her away from me, but I try not to think about it all the time. I'm just wanting to know if Alex is okay. I layed my head down on my hands and rubbed my eyes. "Hey Brandon get up the Doctor is coming." Ricky spoke softly. I slowly moved my hands down and stood up. "Relation to Alex?". "They're her friend's and I'm her boyfriend." I said softly trying to keep my voice calm.

"Alex cut pretty deep and she had to get 20 stitches. Due to that she fell into a coma. She will be okay, you can see her now if you want." We all nodded and he lead us to her room. My heart broke to her. She was pale and looked so lifeless. She just layed there, didn't move, didn't blink. It hurt to see my baby girl like this. 

Chris P.O.V.

This was all my fault. How could I be so stupid. I put here in a place she didn't want to go. It drove her to this. If she doesn't make it...I don't know what I'll do. I just can't live without her. We all sat in her room. Brandon was holding her hand and kissing her head. I was jealous. I couldn't even do that. I lost my child, my girlfriend and I might just end up losing the love of my life. Even if she wakes up I don't know if she will take me back.

"Does anyone want to come with me to go get some coffee down the street from starbucks?" I asked to the guys. I needed to get out of here for a little bit and I really wanted some good coffee. "I'll come" Ricky said standing up. The guys told us what they all wanted expect Brandon. He just sat there holding her hand, not saying a word.

As we were walking to starbucks Ricky spoke up. "How are you holding up man?". "Not so good Rick"."We all know you still love her and with you just losing you know. We all feel for you man."." I just want her to wake up. I want to hold her and for her to be mine again. It hurt's not having her be mine." Ricky patted my back as we walked into starbucks.

We all got the coffee and headed back to the hospital. We got to her room and handed everyone there drinks. I stared at Alex's pale lifeless face. This will always be my fault...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 month later...

Brandon P.O.V.

It's been a month already. I stayed by her side every moment I could. They only let me stay the nights sometimes. The guys would come and see her and check on her. They always made me get up and go home and eat,sleep and shower. I just wanted to be with Alex. Chris would come mostly every week. I knew how he felt and that he wanted to hold her and be by her side all the time.

I kinda felt bad cause he couldn't. If I left he would come and hold her and just wait for her to wake up. I wouldn't say anything cause I just thought I should give him something. He was missing her too. I understood that. And he just lost his child and girlfriend. I wanted to take it easy on him.

As I walked into Alex's room. I say Chris holding her close to him. He was whispering something in her ear. The Doctor said she could probably hear everything we say. He leaned down and kissed her lip's. Now that fucking pissed me off. I felt like I was sharing her and I was not okay with this shit. I punched the door and he looked at me in shock. "Get out before I punch you next.". Chris got out of her bed and walked over to me. "She will always be mine. Remember that. I will get her back." And with that he walked out.

 Chris P.O.V.

I walked out of the room and walked to my car. I was so fucking pissed. I know I shouldn't have kissed her, but I damn couldn't help it. It even may be the last time I get to feel her lips on mine. I pulled into my drive way and walked slowly to my door. I unlocked it and walked in closing it behind me. I locked it and walked up stairs to my room. 

I took my shirt and jeans off. I walked into the bathroom and started taking off my make up and eyebrows. I looked in the mirror and saw the dark circles under my eyes. I haven't been sleeping good since the night I lost my child. And now since alex is in a coma I don't even try to sleep. I just lay in bed and think about her and all the good times we had. I would always watch her favorite movie.

She was my sally and I was her jack. That's what she told me when we first watch 'The nightmare before Christmas together' I will forever keep that close to my heart. I was even thinking about getting a tattoo about her. I know never get a tattoo for a girl. But I know she is the one and no matter what she always will be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex P.O.V.

It's been so dark for so long. I didn't know if I was dead or alive. I have been trying to find a bright light. I would see it all the time, but when I would walk to it, it would always move farther away. I was still trying to reach it. I don't know how long it has been, but it feel's like year's.

As I was walking to the light it started to get brighter and bigger. I smiled to myself knowing that I could final reach it. I walked into the light to meet....oh my god...Mitch Lucker. He was standing in front of me."Hey Alex. You finally made it." ." I can't believe it's you." I said feeling a hot tear fall down my face. "Yup it's me." ." Am I dead?" ." Not yet. I am here to give you a choice. You can stay here with me and we can got threw those gates, or you can go back into your body and be with motionless."."I want t.."."Before you say anything Alex. They miss you so much and love you. Don't leave them. If I had a choice I would go back to my family. I would die to be with my wife and daughter." He laughed at what he said since he is already dead.

"So what is your choice?"." I think I want to go back Mitch." A smile formed on his face and he nodded. " Just go back into the darkness. In a few minutes you will be back to your body." I nodded and stepped to him. I pulled him close to me and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much Mitch. You have not only saved my life once, but twice."." Hey don't worry about it. And tell all the guy's I said Hey for me k?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead and sent me on my way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard beeping. I opened my eyes slowly, but then close them due to the bright lights above me. Where the hell was I? I opened my eyes and put my hand over the lights so it wasn't so bright. "OH MY GOD!! GUY'S SHE'S AWAKE!!!" I heard a man say. They all came up to me. I looked at them. Oh my god! It's motionless in white. What the fucking hell is going on?! "Your motionless in white.."."Haha Alex yes we know this. Stop being funny." ."What happened? Why am I here? Why are you guys here?" They all stood there silent looking at me with worried eyes. "Ryan go get the Doctor." Chris spoke. He walked out and a few second later come back with the doctor.

"Oh Alex your finally awake that's great." ." What happened? Why am I here?". "I found you in your bathroom. You tried to commit suicide" Brandon said in a whisper. It sounded like he voice was about to crack. "You have been in a coma for 2 month's. Due to that you can't remember anything from you coming home from work and falling asleep at your place."." So she doens't remember meeting us?"."No"

"Alex please tell me you remember?" I shook my head. "I'm sorry, but I don't remember meeting you guy's." They all stood there silently, with sadness in there eyes and body. "I'm so sorry."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

So I decided to continue with the story. I don't even know if you guy's like it :c Ugh. But whatever. If you guys do. I have planned out what is going to happen with the rest of the story. There will be a few more chapters. I might make another book of this. If you guys want more by the end of this one. So I hoped you guys liked. Vote, comment let me know what you guys think. Bye