To be continued...

Alex P.O.V.

Chris cut me off by pushing our lips together. I stood there frozen. He just lost his baby and girlfriend. What is wrong with him? I so badly wanted to push away but my heart told me not to, so I started kissing him back. I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I'm with Brandon. I can't do this to him. I love him, but I'm in love with chris. Chris slowly pulled away from our passionate kiss. He looked at me with love and passion and happiness in his eyes again. "Alex I love you so damn much. I need you. I'm so sorry for the shit  I have put you through. I just fucked up my whole life by leaving you. Please be mine again?"

"Chris I..."

Brandon P.O.V.

I have been trying to get a hold of Alex, but she won't answer her phone. I called all the guys and they said they didn't know where she was or where chris was. This scared me big time. I really don't  want to lose her. I love her so damn much. About a week ago I went to a jewelry shore and bought her an promise ring. I know we haven't even been together for that long but I know she's the one for me. She holds my heart. I want her to know that I will wait and be by her side through anything and everything.

I tired calling her again and she still didn't answer. I decided to go to her house and see what is up. I got in my car and drove to her house. When I got there I saw her car in the drive way. Why isn't she picking up then if she is home? It's probably nothing I thought. I went up to the door and knocked on it. No answer. I knocked on it again and nothing. I saw if the door wad locked and sure enough it wasn't. She really has to start locking the door. I walked through the door looking around closing it behind me. 

"Alex?!" I called out nothing. I looked and saw her keys and bag on the kitchen counter. Weird. I looked all down stairs and didn't find her. I slowly walked up the stairs hearing a shower running. I got to her room and opened up the door. The shower got louder. I got to the bathroom door and opened it to see.

To be continued...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Okay I know this is like what the fuck short, but I just wanted to give you guy's cliff hangers. I was going to write more, but I had no idea. So I will give this to you as a little something ;P I will update soon :O Next chapter is going to be INSANE!! D: