Happy ending's only happen in fairy tales

Alex P.O.V.

"Chris I...". I paused in shock. What do I do? I love Chris so damn much, but I mean I have Brandon now. He make's me happy and is so sweet and nice and treats me like I should be treated. "Chris I don't know. I mean I love you so damn much, but I have Brandon and you just lost your baby and bree". I said softly with a tear slowly falling down my face. He slowly grabbed my hand and held in tightly in his. "You don't have to decide now, but now I will always love you Alex. No matter what happens.I know I lost my baby girl and Bree, but I don't want to be sad and think about what happened. I can't do anything about it anymore. I just want a fresh start with you and maybe we could try to have kid's. You were the one I wanted not her. I wanted a baby with you." I pulled my hand away and shook my head.

"I think I need to go home now." He nodded his head and pulled me into a tight hug. He kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear. "I always loved you Alex and always will." I pulled away and walked out of the waiting room to my car. How did thing's get so fucked up and different. I just want my old life back. The one were I was alone and was still best friend's with Ryan and I could just cut the pain away. I need to cut.

I got in my car and drove home as fast as I can. I pulled into the drive way with tears falling down my face. I got out running to the front door. I walked inside the door going to the bathroom. I got in and locked the door behind me. I pulled my jean's down and shirt off and looked under the sink for my old razor's. I turned on the shower and got in. I sat down on the floor of the tub and put my razor on my tight.

One for Chris

One for Brandon

One for my parent's

One for Ryan

Nine for Ryan,Ricky,Devin,Blaz,Allie, and all of my friend's

I felt myself slowly become light headed. I cut deeper on my wrist and then let it drop out of my hand's. I started feeling myself lift away. I started singing city light's. My eye's got heavy and my body felt numb. Everything started to go black and I knew I was dying. It was the best feeling in the world. I could be happy now.

Brandon's P.O.V.

"Alex?!" I called out nothing. I looked and saw her keys and bag on the kitchen counter. Weird. I looked all down stairs and didn't find her. I slowly walked up the stairs hearing a shower running. I got to her room and opened up the door. The shower got louder. I got to the bathroom door and opened it to see the most heartbreaking worst thing I have ever seen. I dropped to my knees and crawled over to her. I picked up her lifeless body in my arms. I sobbed as I held her. I pulled my phone out and called 911.

"Please help my girlfriend cut herself really deep and there's a lot of blood. Please come." They told me they would be on there way. I held her tightly in my arm's hoping she will make it. I love her so damn much. I need her. I started hearing the emergency light's of the ambulance. They stopped and they all ran in and got to the bathroom. They pulled her away from me and put her on the stretcher. They carried her to the ambulance and pushed her into the back. "Can I come please?"." Are you family?"."Yes, I'm her husband." he nodded his head and let me in.

I held her hand tight to my hoping she will make it.

Chris P.O.V.

 I heard the sound of my phone ringing and took it out. I looked at the caller I.D. and saw it was Brandon calling. Fuck. I hope he didn't find out about what happened with me and Alex. I answered the phone and slowly pulled it up to my ear. "Hey man, what's up?"."Chris" brandon sobbed. "It's Alex. I found her in the tub with blood everywhere. She cut herself so deep. I'm so scared she won't make it. You have to come to the hospital." I stood there frozen. I felt my heart drop down to the floor. I can't lose her to. I dropped to my knee's and breakdown. I hung up the phone and sobbed on my floor. Please no. This can't be happing. No.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

So umm...yeah. I cried writing this chapter D': Gosh this is so sad. But don't get mad okay. And I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time -.- ugh school sucks. Well I will try to update sooner. Bye my little creatures<3