So it begin's

Chris P.O.V. 

Today was the day I was leaving for tour. I was in my room packing up my clothes and everything I needed for my 2 month tour. Alex still didn't know what she wanted to do. I wanted her to come on tour with me so bad. I don't want to leave her for 2 month's. I'm scared she will find someone better and leave me or cheat on me. I know I should have faith in her and trust her, but when she is that pretty and I know she could get anyone she wanted it was hard. But if she does stay then I guess I'll just have to wait and trust her.

I was putting my make up in my suit case when I felt arms wrap around me. I knew it was alex. I could feel her kissing my back. "Hey baby. What you doing?" I felt her smile against my back and giggle. She always does that when I call her baby. She's so damn cute. "Hi baby cakes" I laughed at how she sometimes calls me "baby cakes". "Alex can you go get my boots for me in the closet?" She nodded and walked to the closet and looked for my boots.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her against me. I kissed her neck nibbling on it hearing a moan slip out of her mouth. I smiled and sucked on her neck. She pulled on my hair making me moan. She turned around and pushed her lips to mine. I slipped my tongue into her mouth wrapping her legs around my waist. I pushed her against the wall in the closet. 

Things started to get heated, but then she pulled away. She pushed my away. She grabbed my boots and walked to my suit case putting them in. I walked out and saw her giggling at me. "Nice boner babe" She said winking at me. I blushed and looked down. "Well your the one that did this to me". "Well why don't you go fix that yourself". I walked in the bathroom and started doing what she said.

Alex P.O.V.

Chris walked into the bathroom and started fixing his boner. I grabbed my suit case and started packing my things. I decided to go on tour with chris. I mean what else am I going to do? "Fuck alex" I heard chris moan from the bathroom. I tried to keep myself from laughing. Damn I love him moaning my name though. Three minutes later chris walked out and looked at me blushing.

He looked at my suit case than back at me shocked. "What? Babe your coming on tour with me?!" He asked walking to me. "Yes I am, if your okay with that." He looked at me like a was crazy. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. "Of course I want you to go on tour with me silly." He kissed my lips smiling. "Here I'll help you pack the rested babe." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe! The bus is here!" Chris yelled from downstairs. I got my things and went down stairs and saw all the guys in the living room waiting for me. "Come on love". Chris grabbed my hand walking me to the bus. I got on and it wasn't really big which I didn't really care about anyway. I was going on tour with my favorite band and the love of my life.

Everyone got onto the bus and we headed off the the venue. I went to the bunk area and looked at which one I wanted. Chris came back and grabbed my suit case putting it in a bunk. "You will be sharing a bunk with me" I frowned. "What? You don't wanna share a bunk with me?" He looked down at me with a sad face. Awwwwee he was so cute. I smiled and pulled his lips to mine. "Of course I wanna share a bunk with you.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the front of the bus where everyone was sitting. Chris sat down on the couch next to blaz and pulled me in his lap. I cuddled into his chest and kissed his neck. He giggled and looked down at me kissing my forehead. "Ugh! I'm fucking hungry." Blaz said rubbing his belly and looking down at it. "Well lets get something to eat then." They all nodded at me and we stopped at taco bell. 

We got our food and went back on the bus. I got out my taco's and started eating one. Ricky came up to me and jumped down sitting on my lap. "Ow! You fatass." Ricky laughed and stuck out his tongue at her. "My ass is not fat." Chris went up to ricky and pushed him off of alex. He landed on his face and everyone started laughing. "Fuck you chris." Chris flipped him off. "Hey that's what you get for hurting my girl".

Chris lifted me up and sat down pulling me on his lap. "Thank you baby" He smiled and kissed my cheek. "No problem baby." We all finished eating and decided to get some sleep. I went to the bunks and grabbed my short shorts and tank top and went to the bathroom to chance. I got in my pj's and took off all my make up and put my hair in a bun. Chris came in and wrapped his arms around my waist. He was just in his boxers. I couldn't help, but stare at his body.

"Like what you see love?" "You know I do baby." I smacked his ass and he filched. "Are you taking your make up off?" Chris looked down at me and smiled. "Yes I am." I smiled at him and left to the bunks. I love him without make up on even his eyebrows. He still looks amazing. He's so fucking lucky for that. I felt chris crawl in and wrap his arms around me. I turned to face him and looked at him. "You know I love you without make up on" He looked at me like I was crazy. "Even my eyebrows. I laughed and nodded at him.

"You still are the best looking guy in the world." he smiled at me and kiss my lips. I kissed back and pulled him closer. His tongue slipped onto my mouth. He ran his hands under my shirt and slowly pulled it off. I looked in his eyes and melted. He kisses my lips softly. I ran my hands up and down his chest wanting him in me. Chris kissed down my neck making me moan. "Hey! Will you please shut up! We're trying to sleep in here!" Ryan yelled from his bunk. I looked at chris and giggled. "Sorry bro. I can't help it. She's just so damn hot. " I blushed at chris. He pulled me close to him again and kissed my forehead. 

"Goodnight sexy" he said winking at me. I blushed and covered my face. He still seems to make me turn bright red. "Awwwe babe how cute. I still make you blush." He pulled my hands from my face and kissed my cheeks. "Yeah you do and you still make my heart skip a beat and my stomach get butterflies." He kissed my lips passionatly and poked my side. I giggled and poked him back. "Goodnight smexy boyfriend." He laughed and pulled me to his chest. I fell asleep listening to him sing city lights.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sorry if it sucked. I just needed to get a new chapter up. There might be some mistakes and sorry for that. I just didn't want to end up putting it up tomorrow. And sorry for not posting. I have been really busy with school and I have been to damn tired to do anything. But I will try and put more up. Sorry this chapter is boring the next one will be better. Love you guys. Vote and comment. <3