The truth always find's a way out

Unknown P.O.V.

I got up and walked out of Starbucks. I was in Scranton right now. I came to see Alexandria. I haven't seen her in so many years. I want to see how she's doing. I miss her so much. I still love her more than anything. When we ended it, it broke my heart. I know she was with Chris motionless. I'm kinda mad, but I doubt she told them about me. She never told anyone. Neither did I. We have changed so much from high school. But I am here to get her back. I have grow up and now I know what I want. And that just so happens to be Alexandria Koehler.

Alex P.O.V.

I woke up this morning having an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Eh it's probably nothing important. I yawned and stretched my arms out as I moved around the bed. I swigged my legs over the bed stepping out. I walked over to the bathroom and looked up into the mirror. Ew gosh I look terrible. My hair was everywhere, my make up was smeared on my face. I fixed up my face and hair trying to look better before I go downstairs. I shrugged an walked into the living room seeing Chris sitting on the couch watching some show. "Hey honey buns" . "When did I become honey buns?" I smiled as I sat down on his lap.

"Since now mister Chris." he smiled and kiss my lips. Thank god I brushed my teeth before I came down. As things were getting heated the door bell rang making us pull apart. "Every time" Chris wined. He pulled me off and put me on the couch getting up and walking to the door. I wasn't paying attention until Chris called my name. I got up and walked to the door to be faced with something I never hoped to see again.

Chris P.O.V.

As I walked to the door I had a weird feeling something bad was going to happen. As I opened the door I felt confused wash over me. "Alex come here please" I stood there as Alex walked over and opened the door more. She froze right in her place. "Oh my god Alex what are you doing here?". "I came to see how my ex - wife was doing" He said with a smirk. What the actual fuck is going on? "Alexandria what does he mean? You said he was your brother." She looked up in my eyes and shook her head.

"Why would you tell them I'm your brother?". "Cause I didn't want them to know!! Gosh why did you come here?! We ended us for a reason!" Alex scream as she ran upstairs. "Umm...I think you should just leave Alex" He nodded his head as he begin to walk off the porch. "Can I come back tomorrow?". "I don't know man". He sighed and left to his car.

I closed the door and started to end up stairs. I walked into the bedroom seeing Alex curled up in a ball on the bed. "Babe what's wrong?" I whispered softly crawling over to her body. I pulled her close to me moving her hair from her face. "Why did he have to come here?" She whispered making sure her voice didn't crack from crying. "He wanted to see you. Why didn't you tell me you were married? We have been together for quiet some time."

"Cause it was a mistake. I wanted to move on from it. I just never got around to changing the name. Are you mad at me?"."Well I'm kinda mad you lied about it, but I mean I still love you babe." She rolled over to face me and smiled. "This is why I love you so much Chris" I smiled and wiped away the black tears on her red cheeks. "I love you too my love."

Alex P.O.V.

I still can't believe he came. I can't believe Chris knows now. I never wanted them to find out till I was ready for them to know that part of my past. Me and Alex were in love at some point, but we were two in love teenagers. We were never going to last. It was just kid love. It wasn't real, it never was I guess. Back then I didn't know what love was. Now I do, I have Chris.

"Alex wants to come back tomorrow to talk to you." I groaned and rolled out of bed walking into the hallway. "I'm not talking to him. He can go away." ."Babe come on whats so bad about just at least talking to him?" ."Cause Chris I don't want to speak to him." ."Come on please just for me even?" I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen finding something to eat.

"Fine." ."Thank you baby" Oh yeah whatever. Thank you baby yeah fucking right. "I heard that" Opps. "Hahaha I don't know what you're talking about" ."Gosh you're sassy woman" Oh my gosh did he really call me sassy? I grrr'd and ran up to him tackling him on the floor. "You take that back mister." ."And what if I don't miss Alex?" . "You won't get any of this body for a month." I smiled widly. "Fine." He chuckled pulled me off of him.

"You are such an ass sometimes". "HA!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The next day~

Alex P.O.V. (Chelsea grin Alex) ;D

Today I was getting ready to go back to talk to Alex hopefully. I know she doesn't want to see me or talk to me, but she needs to. I'm not leaving without saying something to her. To be honest I kind of want to start again with her. I know she's with Chris, but I can change her mind. I finish my hair and walked over to the tv turning it off. After that I got the things I need and headed to the car. I go in turning up Upon a burning body that was playing.

After about 20 minute I pulled into their drive way. I took in a deep breath as i got out and headed to the door. I rang the door bell and just stood there waiting for someone to open it. Finally Alex opened it with a groan. "Hey Alexandria." . "Hey..."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It's not good and I'm really sorry :c this one sucks really bad. The next one will be better okay. Just I was trying to decide what to write on this one. Vote and comment. Bye<3