Chapter 10

As Gerard and I walked back to the room where we had left everyone else I felt as though he did not entirely believe me when I said he should be unconcerned with my bruises.

  Walking into the room, I quickly noticed that Mikey and Madison were nowhere to be seen.

  Frank looked surprised to see us, "I thought you and Gee were having a foursome with Madison and Mikey!"

  I quickly picked up the pillow that I had left in the middle of the floor earlier and hurled it in Franks general direction. As the pillow flew through the air Frank ducked, snickering. Instead, the pillow whacked Ray right in the forehead.

  Ray didn't even look up from his magazine, he just flipped the finger right where Frank's head had once again popped up.

   As I turned back to Gerard I noticed that he was now sitting on the couch, sketching intently.

"Uh, Gee?" I teetered back and forth on the bottoms of my feet.

Gerard dropped his sketch book on the table, quickly looking up at me with a concerned expression.

"I just need to use the restroom..."

He nodded, pointing to a door at the far end of the room we were standing in.

Walking into the small room, I quickly shut the door and dropped down to the ground. Pushing my ear up against the thin wall my suspicions were confirmed. I could easily hear Ray, Gerard, and Frankie talking in the other room.

"Ray? Frank? I need to talk to you seriously about something." Gerard said, quietly.

I could almost see Frank's smirk right through the wall as he retorted, "Aw, Gee! Do you need to have 'the talk' now that you are going to begin to sleep with Ellie?"

Ray started having a coughing fit, in fear that this actually was what Gerard wanted to talk about at the same time as Gerard spoke up suddenly.

"No no no no no... This is serious Frank! Very freaking serious! Can you please be serious for once?" Gerard's voice started out as a yell, but got pleading and slightly tired as he asked the last question.

Frank's voice suddenly got quiet as Ray instantly stopped coughing, Frank's voice a soft, ashamed whisper, "Yes, Gee..."

Gerard's voice came out very soft and full of concern, "Elli's dad abuses her. She said it started as soon as I left and I saw bruises on her just now."

Instantly, Franks voice yelled out, "And you haven't done anything yet!? What the hell is wrong with you? As soon as you saw the bruises and heard what she said you should have gone to someone, and gotten the cops involved immediately! There is no way this was a two time thing! You know Ellie, downplaying everything, so that people wouldn't worry about her!"

 I could hear Frank stomping around the room, furious. I never knew he cared this much, I really would not think he would care much at all. Well, that's a lie, but I didn't think he'd get this upset.

Suddenly, I realized that this whole time I had mostly been concerned with Gerard.

What about me and Frank? We were really close too... But, how close were we? Dare I say that I might be in love with two rockstars?