Chapter Two- FREEDOM!

Hii, please tell me your thoughts, i hope you enjoy it!! if there is any mistakes feel free to point them out as i havent editted this at all thank you so much!

:D - Mariam xx

 Chapter two- Freedom!

I stole lots of money from my father, yeah sure it felt a little dirty but I needed it, and I didn't take a penny more than necessary, so with my hefty credit card in my back pocket, I streaked  my motor-bike to life, greeted by a low rumble of the engine. I drove away from misery so that i could live my life. With that final thought in my head a smile etched its way onto my lips. I really was free and nothing seemed more perfect right now even the weather agreed with me with soft rays of sun beaming everything to life.

I know for fact that my life would be short-lived from here onwards, however I would much rather live a happy, full short life- than a Long depressing life, wouldn't you? I haven't got long left now, my soul is severely weak from all the damage, yes i had made it worse by breaking all ties with my father, because as much as we hated each other the bond of family is always the strongest, and  I severed that bond, I had no choice. Day by day i grow internally weaker, my eyes lose life. I am happy, although i still live in guilt- the feeling of freedom is much more amazing than i would ever have imagined. I want to experience every beauty of this world, and i will Its my plan: I'm going to travel and have so much fun, be every ounce of spontaneous that i can be.

Read all the best novels. Hear all the best music. Eat all the best food.

Right now im in the south of England somewhere.  My first stop on this blossoming adventure is the little village of my childhood. I vaguely remember for a brief period of my childhood living with my great aunt, who has long since passed, so yet another  piece of my soul taken! however now is not the time to dwell on the past, i reprimanded myself hastily- turning my attention to concentrate on the feeling of the air rippling through my leather jacket.

Soon a familiar surrounding came into my view,  cobbled roads lined with flowers  and a bustling high street. I drove slightly further, passed the merry village to follow the winding back roads hedged on the cliff. Eventually the cottage came into view. cutting off the engine and scuttling off my bike, i took a deep gulp of the refreshing sea air.

The little building was surrounded by stretches of pale sand, where it edged with soft waves lapping calmly.  Arounf the back of the cottage - enclosed by a rickety wooden fence set a humble garden. Brass buckets filled with vibrant tulips revolving around a tall apple tree, where blossoms danced to the tufty grass. in the far corner on a mahogany bench sat a round little lady, from a distance i could note her rosy complexion and brimming cheeks, without further a do i steeped forward with powerful strides enclosing the distance separating us, when i reach the lady, i towered over her We smiled warmly at one another and exchanged pleasantries, before the grasped my hand eagerly between her own shaking it vigorously.

" Its lovely to meet you Mrs Pendall, thank you for evrything, especially on such short notice.."  

I said in a controlled tone, flicking the stray curl from my eyes. But within five seconds of knowing Mrs Pendall I was surprised at how her happy aura shone from her-

" Don't worry, We've been waiting for a lovely young tenant like you for a long time, i really hope you enjoy this cottage! anyway  Call me Olive deary! Now you must be hungry, follow me Xion."

She chuckled brightly to herself her eyes crinkling and laugh lines pulling into a smile. She chattered freely- animatedly whirling her arm as if to exaggerate her her words, I followed her frame into the pleasant cottage ahead.

I appreciated this so much: A few hours ago, as i arrived in the main city of the county i flicked through a local newspaper to contact Mrs Pendall, taking up her offer of being her newest, best-est tenant.

The cottage, was warm, cosy and homey - All i could ever hope for, I knew it would be completely sublime and i haven't ever explored yet (i fully intend to later, not that I'm like OCD or anything)

After a few minutes of chit-chatting happily to Mrs Olive Pendall, Tea cups in hand, I found myself laughing and well....Just being happy. Olive seemed such a warm hearted person i soon found myself talking carelessly, having fun-

"Xion dear, thats quite understandable." Mrs Pendall sighed quietly, tears pooling in her eyes

I had vaguely explained my situation to her, it was SO shocking hear-breaking to see Mrs Pendall teary eyed and trembling lips, She really cared. It was as if my body acted of its own accord stumbling forward to envelope the middle-aged woman in a hug.

"Why Mrs Pendall, whats the matter! please don't cry, i really don't know what to do?" i muttered- biting my lip unsurly.

Mrs pendall broke apart from the embrace her tinkering laugh lighting the room "sorry dear, but please call me olive, when you call me Mrs Pendall i feel awfully ancient! she exclaimed, brushing tears away she then continued " I am really very sorry, i daresay i scared you away, you poor little bear, Its just ever so sad to hear of broken family lives, my own husband died rather recently! death is such a scary thing, my two children and i are still heartbroken!" Olive patted my shoulder affectionately before proceeding to talk to me in very high praise of her two children, Benson and Robyn.

The timber door crashed ungracefully open,startling our conversation to a halt abruptly, the sudden gust of wind blew olives wispy blonde hair across her face, her expression so full of motherly affection as she nodded at the Lofty man at the entrance.

Benson was twenty two.

Benson came striding in, his floppy Blond hair flapping wildly by his ears, an excited grin strtching across his sprightly features.

" You must me Xion, I am Benson, we should be great friends, its fate!" Benson shouted almost erratically.

The young man Pulled me into a bone-crushing hug, My eyes bulged in surprise, indirectly asking Olive for help....she just laughed and turned to switch the kettle on once more... traitor!

" Err-er...um Hi nice to meet you... " I muttered nervously in return, my calm cool exterior crumbled around me, i was in complete stupor it seemed!

" Lovely to meet you Xi it really is a shame we both have odd names though... i guess the ladies love it, all that mysterious bull... it creates all the more interest?

Benson frowned at his revelation and I frowned at my new nickname.