Saving our souls- Prologue

I have no idea how this works right now, so erm I hope its ok writing?

 This chapter is really like stuffy and hard but once you get past it its so fun :) this has been checked a little so if you see any mistakes feel free to point them out, I hope you enjoy this please tell me your thoughts as this is just a little something I thought I’d write for fun :) -Mariam xxx

Picture of evil Vincenzo on the side and that song was stuck in my head all day! 

I have my channle on youtube where  i will upload a video of me reading each chapter you'll find the link on the side of each chapter i just thought it would be a good idea for anyone who finds the audio easier- enjoy and tell me how i can improve them! thanks again :)

Prologue.

     Blind rage, coursing through my veins. Now shaking violently, oh bitter sweet determination! With each thought, each heartbeat, each breath; one more punch, one more desperate swig at the creature whom captured my heart...

Was this love, is this love?

Nadia, her name was, it meant hope, and I bet she hoped now with all her heart.

The woman cowering at my feet; frail limbs curved in awkward angles beneath her round expectant belly as her long attenuate arms ribboned, determined, across her stomach, protectively. With mottled skin stretched across hollow cheekbones, tired sunken eyes, no longer fizzing with passion- drooping, as she struggled, with strangled screams protruding from her thin lips "No, help me, help him, please, Vincenzo..." Her fading voice rang. Such weak appeals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking back now, without an ounce of guilt- I can still remember the metallic scent clogging with nostrils as the crimson puddle expanded, cascading around the lifeless frame of my pregnant soul mate. She wore brutal injuries. It was the right... well not choice, there was simply no other option, but to kill my soul mate, my murderous anger, taught me lessons, for sure, there is no such thing as love, there is only life, I tell you now while living , no longer in regret, I do not waste valuable time on silly hope or happiness, I learn everything, to grasp on to joyous life, for one can presume and suppose all they want, it really matters not, in the slightest whether or what you suppose this to be the truth or not, but after death, who really knows what lays ahead for our souls? (Well I know) With our lame bodies lay decomposing, our every secret thought and purpose wasted? NO. Save your soul.

How naive I was.

Do not fill your sweet mind with empty excuses and useless junk, sometimes I come across imbecilic with such cluttered souls it worse than you grandmothers attic!

     Be confused be corny, be angry, distressed, content even. However, do not be sorry for you be, you have life. No matter the painful cliché of what I'm about to say it holds every ounce of the bittersweet truth, it’s a serious warning. Live your life to the fullest while you can what prospects flame after life? The present truly is a glorious gift; like those socks your grandmother knitted you for last Christmas- which you shoved lazily in the corner of that derelict wardrobe; wasted and uncultivated. Those socks rather like life are a gift -A useful gift to be used to be concluded in complete perfection, so I can steal your beautiful soul.

 -Call me evil.

....Not that I would want to steal your old socks, I want your soul... Maybe new socks in perfect condition. However, I really do suggest you clean out your grandmother’s attic I daresay she owns glorious vinyls.