Chapter six- Apple antics.

• Đã dành riêng cho molsss

Dedication to molsss, who made the best new cover, thankyou! :)

i really hope this makes you smile and laugh as much as it did me! 

This chapter wouldnt have happened with out Olive lovett, thank you youre the best! ;) better even than benson! obviously!

once again tell me your thought,whatever they may be! and ofcourse ENJOY!  -Mariam xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter six- Apple Antics.

Lustrous,delectable,crimson apple...Held firmly in my protective grasp, as Robyn eyed it up. Her amber irises sparkled with envy. Why? Because I, Xion Mouriri may have just discovered the most astonishingly faultless apple EVER, it looked so appetizing that even the Pendall siblings, dedicated apple fans wanted it more than their own carefully chosen apple snacks.

"Ooh man, please give me that apple! I am an appleholic, I need to go to AA meetings- Apple addict meetings if you didn't know" Robyn desperately grasped, Her arms flailing dramatically to emphasize her words.

"AA? That's actually Alcoholic anonymous, you Doofus!" 

At my words Benson Collapsed into a fit of overzealous giggles.

"Although Robyn,attending  Alcoholics anonymous would probably do you good."- A cheeky grin was plastered over Monty's face. He winked at Robyn, flashing her his pearly whites. I couldn't help noticing a magenta glow beaming across Robyn's as Monty smirked knowingly.

The four of us; Benny, Monty, Robyn and I are lazily slouching against a hagged looking apple tree. The tree's grey skin is streaked with wrinkles and its arms hang exhausted like an ancient old man

"No one can have this apple,it's my pride and joy. It's like my baby I love it so much." I chuckled as I cradled the fruit gently against my chest, cooing at Its ruby red face.

"I didn't even realise you were pregnant! Who's the lucky Daddy?" Monty gawked at me feigning genuine interest.

"It's dun,dun,dun- BENSON! they were after all spooning this morning" Robyn explained shortly, before exploding into squeaky,snorting laughs at her outburst of sudden revelation and wit.

Benson pulled a perverted expression, His gaze closing in on mine as his eyebrows waggled suggestively.

"I like to cuddle!" He leered.

"You. Are. Such. An Idiot." I stated truthfully.

"Owh come on baby, don't be like that" Benson plunged at me, and implanted himself boldly on my lap, crawling scaggedly a less than impressed Monty in the process.

The four of us, un able to contain it, ruptured into whoops of light-hearted laughter As Benson while positioned unsteadily on my lap tried to bounce as I pushed and shoved him away fiercely.

*****************************************************************************************************

Benson squirmed up my back, planting his feet into my sides, tugging at my hair to yank himself onto my broad shoulders.

"Phew, that was hard work." Benson whined.

"Says the one who isn't being sat on by a six foot oaf!

"Correction, six foot two and one third-inches!" The oaf scoffed.

I began to feel agitated as Benson continued to scramble heavily and very clumsily on my shoulders 

"Just get your bloody apple!" I grumbled.

After Robyn had tackled my perfect, snow white-worthy, apple out of my unfortunatly loose grip, Benson had decided he felt 'unloved' therefore i had to help him find another apple 'better' than Robyn's otherwise he would think I loved her 'more' than him.

Out of shear stupidity and naivity I agreed to find him a perfect apple.

Seventy-three minutes later and here we are! Benny has finely spotted an apple that fits his criteria-red, shiny and out of reach. Difficult child. 

Benson stretched as far as his stick arms could reach. He huffed and puffed determindly instucting me where to put my 'fat feet'. (They're only a size 12!) 

Fifteen more minutes passed before Robyn decided to ask innocently

"Why didn't you just use the ladder?"

"Thrers a ladder?!" I shrieked in disbelief, my voice forming a silent threat.

Benson's eyes almost popped out of his neurotic head.as he strategically placed his hands firmly on my shoulders, readying himself.

I transformed into a bucking bronco as I shook around as if I were having a fit, however benson clung on like he'd super glued himself onto me.

An evil genius plan fluttered into my brain, I grinned devilishly. I stopped shaking and calmly told Benson to get off me, he began to slide off my back and The moment I felt his tight grip off my shoulder I flung him into a bush.

Robyn gasped.

Monty laughed.

Benson was silent.

I stalked over to the greenery to admire my handiwork 

'Benson, Benny boii!' 

Robyn moved sluggishly, nervously peering at a lifeless looking Benson

Fear, regret and guilt filled my head as I realised Benson could be hurt, or worse....

I touched his face, I whispered his name, nothing. 

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

'WAAAAAAAAHHHHH' 

Benson sprung out of the bush and onto Robyn and me giving me the fright of my life, I literally almost peed myself.

Benny proudly leaped to his feet and skipped over to Monty. 

That stupid boy actually fooled me into thinking he was dead. I WILL get him back, badly.

Glancing over to Robyn I saw her staring at me, waiting to speak, so responing her stare with a smile i nodded for her to tell me what she was inclined.

"he always used to prank me when we were little, y'know barbies heads under my pillow and grabbing my feet from under the bed in the middle of the night, shit like that"

she spoke as if he were the worst sibling in the entire world, although her eyes were filled with love for her brother, and I could see how close and tight knit they must be. I always wanted an older brother to stand up for me or a little sister to protect.

Taking her smale pale hand in my own it seemed my hand enveloped hers, the four of us sauntered once again to the pottering cottage in the distance, where is pumping chimney, filled the air with a cinnamony happiness.