Chapter 11

COMMENT

FAN

and

VOTE

PLEASE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimberly's POV

(two days later)

Today is Saturday and I'm trying to finish up some homework so I can go shopping with my friends all day tomorrow, we going shopping on Sundays because it's not as busy in the mall as it is today. That's are thing me and my friends all do, we do our homework on Saturday and then got out on Sunday. I say its a great plan, it's our plan every weekend. I heard Timber sneeze and I looked over at him. He was sleeping in his little doggy bed. He's been sleeping for the last three hours since he wouldn't go to sleep for like 14 hours straight. But finally he crashed into the bed and fell asleep.

"Kimberly are you going shopping tomorrow?" My mom asked and I nodded my head finishing the last math problem.

"Yay, were going to the mall to see a movie and then were going to this new shop that opened up." I told her and she nodded her head.

"Well Amy's at the door, she said's it's important." She told me and I quickly got up and went to the door.

"What's up Amy." I asked and she smiled happily.

"Let's go to the park!" She said and stared at her weirdly.

"Why do I have to go with you?" I complained to Amy, and she rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Because I'm not going to the park by myself." She said turning to me and I groaned, "Come on please." She then begged and I sighed.

"Why?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Because I haven't been to the park in forever!" She told me and I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Come in because I'm still trying to finish homework." I said and she hung her head down sadly.

"Fine, but let me call someone quick." She then pulled out her phone. I rolled my eyes as I followed her to my living room.

"I won't be long I just have to finish some American History questions." I said plainly. I really hate American History class but since my mom started to help me a little my grades have been going up a bit, This class isn't as bad as I taught it would be.

"Yay, We're going to be a little late Kimberly is still finishing up her homework"I heard Amy say and I looked up at her as she walked around the living room. "Well tell him that I don't care, she is finishing her homework." she said annoyed and then she exhaled a breath. "Bye, Lizzy." Amy then said and she hung up her phone and turned to me.

"Lizzy's coming too?" I asked and she nodded her head sitting down next to me.

"Yay, and she's bring some friends we haven't met." She said looking down at my paper.

"Who?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"She didn't tell me."Amy then said and I sighed looking back at my work, two more questions and I'll be done. "Are you done yet?" She asked and I looked at her annoyed.

"Two more questions." I told her and she groaned loudly and sat back in the couch.

"Hurry up." She complained and I sighed and quickly finished up the last questions and then placed all my stuff on the coffee table and sat back looking at Amy. "Are you done now?" She asked and I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.