Chapter 4

Yay, my story is slowly making it up the list!!!!!!!

Don't Forget To PLEASE

COMMENT

FAN

AND

VOTE

PLEASE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimberly's POV

"My goddness they're so chubby!" I said looking at that little piglets curled up next to their mom. Tyler chuckled and went over the fence to the pigs, "What are you doing?" I asked and he picked up a piglet and it started squealing loudly.

"It's ok piglet."Tyler said petting the pig and he came up to me and held out the pig to me and I quickly backed away from it. "Come on, it won't bite." He said and I went back over to the pig and touched it. It felt warm and a bit furry.

"It feels weird." I said and he grinned.

"Well, it's a pig." He said and then he went over and sat it back down next to the huge pig. "DIXIE!" He then yelled quickly and he fell slient, then you could hear a tiny bark. Tyler came out of the pigpen and started to look around. I followed him to the back of the barn and he looked up at a second floor of the barn, I looked up also and saw it was filled was haybales. "Dixie." He called again and then the dog barked and it came up from the second floor. Then Tyler laughed and went over to a ladder and climbed up it and disappeared from my sight.

"What are you doing?" I asked a few minutes later and Tyler appeared again looking down at me.

"Come up and see." He said with a smile and I glared at him.

"Fine." I mumbled and I went over to the ladder and climbed up to the second floor. Tyler was standing there with that smile still on his face. "What?" I asked and he moved over to show me little fur balls. They were so tiny and cute I couldn't believe it!

"They're not a few days old." He said and I looked over at him confused. "They're a few weeks old actually." He said going over to them and I followed and looked at them better, The biggest one, I'm guessing the mom, was different from the little ones. Dixie had long fur and around the ears and eyes was shades of browns, then the rest of her was white except of a big brown shape on her back. While the puppies were solid colors and had short curly fur, one was dark brown, and the other three were black.

"They're different from Dixie." I said pointing to the puppies and he nodded his head.

"A friend of my mum has a male toy poodle and two of these pups are goin' to her." He said and I nodded my head. "They're cute though." He said and he reached out an petted the little brown one.

"You sound weird when you say 'cute'." I said and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Only guys tough enough will say 'cute'." He said with a smirked and I shook my head smiling. "Well that's what my father said." He said and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"I have to meet this dad of yours." I told him and he chuckled.

"Ya, don't, trust me." He said getting up and I rolled my eyes.

"He can't be that bad." I said and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"HE'S CRAZY." He told me and I laughed. He's dad can't be crazy. "No, really he is." He said coming closer to me and I kept laughing.

"Yay.....Right." I said still laughing and then he slapped his forehead. I managed to stop laughing and looked over at him, he kept looking down. "What's wrong?" I asked and he shook his head and then he sat down leaning against a haybale.