Chapter 2

That Camping Trip

Hey so how was my first chapter? If you faned, voted , or commented......thank you for doing so and if your going to vote and/or comment in this chapter I'll be the happest person in the world! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kimberly! Get your butt down here!" My mom yelled and I groaned pulling the sheets above my head. It must be like seven in the morning, and I don't get up at this time unless I have school.

"Why?" I yelled back and I swear she must be cooking something, because that's what she does when she's mad at me or my little brother.

"NOW!" My dad then told me and I mumbled stuff while getting out of bed. I then grabbed my phone before heading downstairs. I swear they are doing all of this to torture me, like I can't even sleep in on a-

"Mornin' Kim." Tyler said with a smirk on his face and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. Why the heck is he here?!?! I turned to my parents and they were staring at me, and there was bowls of random things around the kitchen.

"Tyler, what are you doing here?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

" Wait you do know him?" My mom asked and I nodded my head slowly.

"Yay, I met her in the woods last night." Tyler said and my mom glared at me.

" He helped me find my way back, I kinda got lost." I stated and my dad shook his head disappointed and mom looked at me weird.

" Might I ask why you were in the woods?" My dad asked Tyler and he rubbed the back of his neck. Then he mumbled something I couldn't hear. "What?" My dad added and Tyler sighed.

"I was huntin' a bear that's been eatin' my father's corn." Tyler spoke up and my mom gasped. "But I shot it." Tyler added quickly and my mom exhaled a breath.

"So you know how to handle a gun?" My dad asked and Tyler nodded his head.

"Well, I shot it with a rifle." Tyler stated and my dad nodded his head. There is something about guys and guns that I don't get. "Do ya own any?"

"A few, but they're back in the city." My dad mumbled and Tyler nodded his head and turned to me.

"So ya live in the city." He said with a grin and I looked at him weird.

"Yay, why?"

"Have ya even seen a pig?" He asked crossing his arms and I went blank, what's a pig again? " Ya know, the pink creatures with the curly tails." He stated and I shook my head.

"I've seen pictures of them." I said and he smacked his forehead. "What? Cut me a break, I lived in the city all my life!" I told him and he kept shaking his head. My parents laughed at this which is making me want to yell at them next.

"Well today your goin' to see some! Let's go!" He said grabbing my arm and I slapped it away. "What?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'm still in my PJ's." I mumbled and he looked at me.

"Well, go get dress."He said and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised before heading upstairs to my room, then my phone started to ring and I looked at it and saw my friend Amy calling me, I picked it up and put it on speaker while getting dress.

"Hello?" I answered and I heard her giggle.

"So how's the camping trip?" She asked and I groaned.

"I'm going to see a pig." I said flatly.

"Where and with who?" She asked a minute later and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know where, but it's with this kid I met in the woods last night." I said and she giggled again.

"What's his name?"

"How did you know it was a guy?!" I asked shocked and she laughed.

"Lucky guess, so what's his name?" She asked again and I sighed, I was done getting dress in jeans and a blue t-shirt a few minutes ago and brushing my hair when I heard my door open.

"Why does it take so long for girls to get dress?" Tyler asked and I threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up, would you! Did my parents let you up?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Maybe, but are ya done? My mother wants to meet ya soon." He said leaning against the wall and I glared at him.

" What's that guy's name for heavens sakes!" Amy asked once again and I looked back at my phone.

"Your phone is talkin'." Tyler smirked while pointing to my phone and I groaned.

"His name is Tyler." I told Amy and she giggled. He then went over to the phone on my night stand and looked at it.

"Howdy, Miss." Tyler said to the phone and Amy giggled, again.

"Hi, Tyler." Amy said and Tyler smiled. "So what are you and Kimberly going to do today?" She asked and Tyler ran his hand through his hair.

"I'm goin' to show her some pigs that were born 'bout two weeks ago." Tyler said and he looked over at me,

"BABY PIGS?" I said shocked and he smirked.

"Their pretty dang cute." He said and I heard Amy laugh.

"You are so lucky Kimberly." Amy said and I rolled my eyes. I don't get how I'm lucky to see baby pigs. I don't even want to see freakin' pigs! "Well I have to go. BYE!" She said happily and then hung up. Tyler looked at the phone weird before standing up straight and turning to me.

"Well ya ready to go?" He asked and I nodded my head slowly. I really don't want to go, I just want to go home and hang with my friends or go to the mall, ugh. "Ya don't look happy?" He said and I glared at him.

"Because I'm not." I mumbled and he sat down next to me.

"Ya know, I can show ya that the country isn't that bad." He said and I looked at him. Yay right, like he can show me that the country isn't bad.

"The country is stupid." I said annoyed and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I live in the country ya know." He said and I shook my head.

"Sorry, it's just I'm use to the city." I said and he nodded his head.

"Never been in a city before." He stated and I rolled my eyes.

"You have to be kidding me, right?!" I asked him and he chuckled and then got up.

"Nope, now come on. My mum wants to meet ya." He said and I rolled my eyes again and got up.

"Fine." I mumbled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter is done, so please

Comment

Fan

and

VOTE!