Chapter 8

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

FAN FAN FAN FAN FAN FAN FAN FAN FAN FAN FAN FAN

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimberly's POV

"What do you mean we're leaving?!" I said shocked and my parents looked at me weird.

"Because we have to meet your grandma in five hours." My mom said and I shook my head. Me and Tyler hung out the rest of last night here watching some truck building show. I don't see how he could like them shows but I guess guys like truck shows or whatever. We sat in the living room and my mom sat in the kitchen and talked to us when ever she could. Annoying parents. Anyway, Tyler told me a lot about the country and all the things they do, and I was amazed at the stuff they do. Like lawnmower races, tractor pulls, rodeos, a thing called 4-H ( which sounds very interesting ), deer hunting, and as Tyler puts it "A big ol' county fair at the end of the summer!". I've been to fun parks with the rollercoasters and scary rides but I have never been to a fair as Tyler describes it.

I want to say longer and get to know Tyler some more, which reminds me......Tyler still hasn't given me back my freakin' cell phone! I had to use the house phone to call Amy last night. So I can't leave without my cell phone, my parents would kill me if I lost it. I need to get it back soon,

"Kimberly! Get you stuff from up in your room we have to leave in like a half hour." My dad said and I blinked a few times before nodding my head sadly and heading upstairs and grabbing my stuff. I threw all my stuff into my bag and then headed back downstairs.

"Here." I mumbled and I placed it next to the door and my mom was looking threw everything to make she got all her stuff.

"Kimberly you have you clothes?" She asked and I sighed.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Shoes?"

"Yes."

"Toothbrush?"

"Yes."

"Cell phone?"

"No, Tyler has it." I said blushing a little and my parents both looked at me with a eyebrow raised.

"Why?" My mom asked trying not to smile and I shrugged my shoulders.

"He took it from me 'cause I was playing on it to much." I whispered and my mom burst out laughing like a idiot. "Your great parents ya know" I said with sarcasm and I went to the door and headed outside. I need to see Tyler, I'm about to freak out or cry or something. I don't want to leave, why couldn't it be for the whole week and not three small days? Tyler changed me-WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING? I don't like Tyler..........Oh, wait I do like him. Why me? Why do I have to be the one to like him? Yes he's funny, cute, annoying, sweet, helpful, and crazy, but that doesn't mean I like, like him.....Does it?

"Kim?" I stopped quickly and looked up and my vision was blurry, am I crying? I quickly wiped my eyes and Tyler was looking at me worried with his head tilted to the right a little. Then he came up to me and pulled me into a hug wrapping his arms around me. "Please tell me your parents don't hate you?" He whispered and I looked at him confused.

"No it's not that, I was thinking." I mumbled resting my head on his chest. He is so warm.

"Your leavin' soon aren't ya?" He asked a few minutes later and I nodded my head slowly. "And ya don't want to leave?" He added and I laughed a little and nodded my head. He seems to know everything, that's why it's a bit funny.