Chapter 10

< Alexandria's POV >

"A game? What game?" I asked aloud wondering what this crazy boy is up to now.

"Oh, you know. A game that everyone will enjoy," he replied, smirking like a maniac and he looks like some creepy asshole. No offence, really.

"Quit doing that Blaze, you're freaking us out. Just get to the point, damn it," Sharon said in a demanding tone, snapping her fingers in front of his face.

"Fine, let me explain what I said to you innocent beings. We can play games like... truth or dare, two truths and one lie, two lies and one truth, "kill, fuck or marry", seven minutes of heaven, ten minutes of paradise or... maybe you guys have any ideas?"

Wow, almost every game that he said has got something to do with sex and all those kinky stuff.

Almost.

"Eew? Why does everything sound so gross... well except for truth and dare and some of the others. You aren't legit serious about that seven minutes of heaven and ten minutes of paradise thing, right? Wait a minute. Don't they both mean the same thing?" Sharon raised her eyebrows and waited for his reply.

It seems like I'm not the only one who finds the games disgusting. That's good.

"Urgh, you guys are boring. Just do whatever you want," he said before rolling his eyes and went back to his phone.

Feeling bored I decided to venture around his room. Who knows, we could possibly find something much better than this useless man?

I can't understand how he is capable of living in all this filth and old-probably ancient things lying everywhere.

There were even papers that dated back to probably years ago, and there were also books of where the pages have already turned yellow in colour.

It seems that he keeps everything that he has before, good for him because he's wealthy.

His room is thrice the size of my room, he even has his own separate bathrooms.

"Are you really a hoarder?" I asked him.

"What did you say?" he raised his eyebrows at me as if that word has never came acrossed his mind before.

He doesn't even know what a hoarder is. Poor boy.

"Well, a hoarder is someone who keeps a large amount of something valuable which is also kept hidden sometimes."

He stared at me expressionless and blinked a few times.

"Basically, it means that you keep literally everything and you throw away nothing," I tried to explain again and fortunately he nodded his head in understanding and his mouth formed the shape of an "O".

"No, I'm not. I'm just too lazy to clean my room, it's so tiring," he groaned.

"Jeez, it's not really that bad. Just like... give it a try? Don't you feel disgusted to live in this place? There's so much rubbish everywhere and what's this? A pack of UNO cards?"

His eyes immediately widened in shock as he grabbed the cards away from me, making them fall out of the packet and they landed on the floor, causing a mess.

I tried to help him pick the cards up but he slapped my hands away and all I could do was to stare at his strange behaviour.

"What's wrong with you? Alex was just trying to help," Sharon said, glaring at Blaze as he tied the cards with a rubber band and placed them back carefully into the packet.

"Help me? Help me with what? There's no need for her to touch my brother's things. It would be of no use. The past wouldn't chan-"

"Hold on. You have a brother? You have never told me about him. Who is he? Is he older than you? What's his name? How old is he? Where is--" Sharon managed to cut Blaze off, but now Blaze interrupted her instead.