Chapter 8

< Alexandria's POV >

After Sharon and I was done with our shopping, I tried my best to recall what on earth mum said before we left the house.

Sharon and I went back home and then I remembered what mum said. We have new neighbors!

Wait. What? What happened to our old neighbors, Mr and Mrs Lee? Oh well, I guess both of them moved away after realising how old the area is.

Oh. My. God.

Did you just realize something?

These new neighbors are sooooooooooooooo dumb.

The government is demolishing the whole area and they just moved in?!?

Wow. Good luck with that, new neighbors.

Anyways, Mr and Mrs Lee were our old neighbors. They were a really cute and rather old couple.

They were in their late fifties already and they don't have children. Yet.

Nonetheless, it's really cute just watching this Chinese couple just spending their time with each other, forgetting that the whole world actually existed.

I know, I know. I really love the elderly. They're really nice people. Although sometimes they spoil us and they always tend to support the wrong things we do.

For example, when I steal food from the fridge. My mum will scold me but my grandma will just convince her to leave me alone and said that I was hungry.

So you see, sometimes they can be very helpful. *winks*

Wanna know why I'm so cheerful?

Nah, not telling you! Guess!

Alright, alright I will tell you. It's the day when we are moving to our new house!

And I'm finally going to a new school!

No more Mrs Chloe ☜☆☞
No more annoying classmates ☜☆☞
No more annoying "concerned" teachers who think I can't cope in life ☜☆☞
No more morons ☜☆☞

Last but not least, no more memories of Dylan! ☜☆☞

o(╥﹏╥)o

Aaah how satisfying :)

You know, maybe I should really tell these new neighbours that they have made the wrong choice!😂😂😂😂

And yes I will!

After Sharon's mom arrived with her car at my house, I quickly went in with mum and Jason while the delivery trucks helped us carry all our furniture and other housing stuff.