Chapter 9

< Alexandria's POV >

"Sharon! Sharon open the door quick!"

"Huh? What happened?"

"Just open the freaking door, idiot!"

She fumbled with the door knob and after what seemed like forever, she finally unlocked the door.

"You even take ages to unlock the door, there's so much you have to learn, dear."

"Oh, shut up. The knob seemed faulty. What is it that you wanted to tell me? You do know that I'm naked right?"

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. She is naked.

"Oops! Sorry, here are the clothes I got for you," she stuck her hand out of the door and I passed the spare jeans that I found in Blaze's wardrobe and took it without him noticing and also passed her his shirt.

"Thanks, I will be out in a bit."

"I hope you won't have to take hours just to get changed. I won't be waiting then."

She slammed the door at my face and groaned.

I quickly closed the room door, there was no way I'm letting that douche bag in here.

Five minutes later, she came out all dressed.

Surprisingly, Blaze's shirt really did fit her and she looks great in it along with the jeans.

"Whose are these, by the way?"

"They're... Blaze's."

Her eyes widened and she scrutinized my face making me feel really uncomfortable.

"You mean... You went in his room? Oh my lord, did you? Really? What else did you guys do there?"

"Yeah... don't be ridiculous! We didn't do anything of that sort," I said while shuffling my feet and I couldn't look at her at all because I was blushing like crazy.

Oh, can she not?

"Do you know what this means? You're meant for each other! He actually allowed you into his room! This is amazing, I'm so happy for you Alex, I still can't accept the fact that-"

"Alright, that's enough Sharon. All I did, was go into his room. What's the freaking big deal?"

"Chill, I was just kidding. You wanted to tell me something right? What is it?"

Finally, she's paying attention.

"So, I went to Blaze's room and he was in there, sadly. I asked him to lend you a shirt but he gave me one that was too big, so I asked him for one that was smaller and he said that the smallest one was the one that he was wearing-"

"Oh. My. God. He took of his shirt in front of you? He did, didn't he? This is amazing! So tell me, how many packs? Does he even have abs?"

I swear, this woman is completely insane.

"Yes, he took of his shirt in front of me. Yes, he has abs. Eight packs," I said everything in a monotonous voice and waited for her reaction which was going to be really scary.

And, I was right.

"OHMYGOD! He seriously did it?!I cannot take this anymore! You will have to get to know each other better! And I will make sure you do it! Right now!"

Wait, what?

"Huh? Are you crazy? Do you really think he likes me? Come on. Why will someone like me?"