Shopping with Sykes

Sorry for the late update. Please forgive me. Short chapter because I wanted to post and I have a huge writers block. I'll try to post filler chapters til I get out of my writers block. Okay? Anyways...

Alex's P.O.V.

 Crap I almost forgot. I should show Ethan, Ollie. 

"Nath hold on." I say quickly before leaving the room. I run to mine and Nath's room and grab Ollie. I return a few seconds later. "Ethan do you like puppies?" He looks at me curiously. He nods and I hand him Ollie. His face brightens as he strokes Ollies fur. I smile and turn around.

"Good idea." Nathan murmurs looking and Ollie and Ethan. I smile and nod.

"We should get going. It's getting late." I grab his wrist and pull him out the door. I didn't want to go but Nathan was forcing me so I might as well get it over with. We head over to the elavator and I realize I was still holding on to his wrists. I let go and blush. Nathan didn't seem to notice. We head outside and get in the car. 

***

We manage to make it the mall with out any distractions this time. The car ride was a bit awkward since neither of us talked but I didn't mind. The quietness was kind of peaceful and rare. Being around 5 immature boys was some what annoying. But I loved them all to death. We walk into the mall and Nathan stops.

  "What store do you want to go in first?" I shrug and think. I grab his wrist again and pull him to Aeropostile. It used to be my favorite store. 

"Let's go in here." He nods and we walk in. I end up getting like 10 shirts because Nathan insisted. I also got these cute boots and a few pairs of sweats. We then went to some other stores and got me and Ethan some things. Again Nathan insisted on getting us so much. After about 2 hours of shopping both me and Nathan were tired. 

"Wanna get something to eat?" I shrug. I was hungry but I didn't want Nathan spending anymore on me. Almost in spite of my thoughts, My stomach growls. I mentally facepalm and look at Nathan hoping he didn't hear that. He raises and eyebrow and chuckles. 

"I'll take that as yes and plus we need to get some food in that tiny body of yours." I blush. He was just saying that to be nice. Because it is sooo not true. I shake my head and follow Nathan to the food court. 

"You know you don't have to do this." I stop him 

"Do what?" He looked confused.

"Keep paying for me. It doesn't feel right. You already spent enough." I gesture to the 5 bags of clothes. He shrugs.

"I want to and it's not like I don't have the money." He smiles and starts walking making it clear that this conversation was over. I sigh and begin following him again. Wow he was stubborn. I find us a seat while Nath gets us some food. I think he was getting Panda Express. I haven't had that in like forever. As I was waiting a girl walks up to me. 

"Can I help you?" I ask her politely. She smiles. 

"Are you dating Nathan Sykes?" My eyes go wide.

"No, no we are just good friends." I say quickly. Her smile fades.

"Aww but you guys would be so cute.." She smiles again. "Well anyways I have to go." She walks off. Me and Nathan? No way. I shake off the thought as Nathan walks over. He had a tray of food. 

"Who was that?" He questions as he hands me my food. 

"A fan." I say.

"Was she bothering you?" He gets worried

"No not at all. She thought we were dating. Weird right?" I laugh and he joins in. 

"Yeahhh... Weird." 

After that we dig in.

Hey guys again sorry for the late upload. My mom was in the hospital so that meant I had more freedom. I'm not saying it like a bad thing either. I was worried about my mom don't get me wrong. I'm just used to her being in the hospital.

 Well anyways I hope you enjoy. Sorry it's not that long. I have school tomorrow and I'm tired. Well again enjoy and vote please. 

~Kira~♥