Chapter 9-Coming for seconds

“Hello again,” said voice, a very recognisable voice. “How have you been?” He asked.

“Blake?” I questioned not believing what I was hearing.

­­“The one and only,” he replied. My eyes were still closed. I couldn’t bear to open them. “Open your eyes,” he whispered into my ear.

Reluctantly I opened my eyes to see that I was in a room that reminded me of a jail cell. The next thing I saw nearly killed me. In front of me were 3 chairs. Each was occupied. On the left Kole, on the right Eli and in the middle Bradley. They were all tied to the chairs with ropes and also had some rope going through their mouths so they couldn’t talk properly.

Underneath them lay Leah motionless. “That bitch,” Blake started pointing down to the floor at Leah, “has died of poisoning.” He finished. He walked over to the chairs so that he was standing behind Kole’s chair. Blake pulled out a dagger and before I could blink, Blake sliced Kole’s neck. Blood spilled everywhere. “KOLE!” I screamed. I tried to get up only to realise I was tied up too.

“You dick. Let me go!” I yelled. My voice was full of anger and sadness. He didn’t reply. “You little pussy! Let me go and lets see how long you stay alive!” I shouted only to be once again ignored. He merely stepped a few paces to his left and slit through Bradley’s throat. “NOOOOOOOO!” I screamed half in sobs. He can’t do this. He walked a few steps over to where Eli sat and repeated the gesture.

To say I was crying was an understatement. I probably shed enough tears to make a second Nile River. He started moving over to me with a massive grin plastered across his face. He lifted the blood stained dagger up to my neck. “NOOOOOO!” I screamed loudly.

I lifted my head to find myself in the hospital. Suddenly Bradley and Eli came rushing in. Eli went over to the bed and gave me a hug. “Shhh. It’s ok. It was just a dream.” Eli assured me. I was still crying. I couldn’t get over that nightmare.

“I…it…it was Bl…Blake.” I stuttered trying to get out my words. “Shhh. It’s ok, you’re with us now,” he comforted me. I stopped crying about a minute later and shoved Eli away a bit.

I saw that Bradley had left the room during my melt down. Then it occurred to me. What Kole had said. He said that they both liked me. Shit! I didn’t even think about either of them like that. I mean I thought they were both cute but that’s it.

I tried to sit up but I was just met with a shit load of pain. “Shh don’t try and move,” Eli advised. I gave him a courteous nod.

“Hey Eli. Do you think that you could possibly let me and Bradley talk alone for a second. It’s just that I explained our whole situation to you and I would like to do the same with him.” I pleaded.

He muttered a few words under his breath. I caught ‘kiss up’ and ‘suck it up’ before he exited the room, as Bradley entered. I gave him a small smile since that was all I could master at the moment.

“How are you?” Bradley asked, sitting down in a chair beside my bed.